Tw: slight panicking 

Time skip to Friday, last period

Tubbo POV

'I can't believe I'm going on a date with Ranboo!! I've been planning this out all week, hopefully it goes well.'

Last period. Everyone was tired and wanted to leave as quickly as possible. I watched the clock, not paying any mind to the lecture being given.  

20 minutes...

18 minutes...

13...

9...

8...

2...

RINGGGGGGGG

I sighed in relief and started to pack up my supplies. I was practically giddy while walking to my house. Walking inside the suburban home, I threw my bag onto the floor and went to take a shower. While I was doing that, I went over the plan again. 

'We'll meet at the coffee shop, I'll flirt with him a lot, then we share a muffin, then we go out to the park and run around in the grass, then we hold hands and-'

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone blowing up. I tried to ignore it at first, but the messages kept getting more frequent. I got out of the shower and checked my notifications only to see Tommy was spamming me. I sighed and opened my messages app. 

Tommy (aint it)

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A DATE
 WITH RANBOO????????
TUBBO
TUBBO
TUVVO
TUBS
TUBO
TUBBEE
TUBBO RESPOND DICKHAED
IM UR BEST FRIEND AND U AND RANBOOB'S
BIGGEST SHIPPER U NEED TO TELL ME THIS STUFF

TUBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WAS IN THE FUCKING SHOWER

AND HOW THE FUCK DID U FIND OUT IF I DIDNT TELL U?

HAH SO U ADMIT TO GOING ON A DATE WITH RANBOO
AND ALEX SAW U GUYS TEXTING AT LUNCH AND TOLD ME
ANYWAY I FEEL SO BETRAYED
U COULD HAVE ASKED ME FOR ADVICE

AND WHAT ADVICE WOULD U GIVE??

HOW TO GET REJECTED ON VALENTINES DAY?

HEY
THAT ONLY HAPPENED 2 TIMES >:(
AND I WOULD GIVE GREAT ADVICE

DONT LEAVE ME ON READ!

TUBBO U DICK

I put my phone down and sighed yet again. Glancing at the time, I noticed I had 30 minutes to be at the coffee shop. 

I practically sprinted to my room and changed into my favorite outfit: a forest green sweater, (big enough to engulf my hands in fabric) jean overalls with embroidered bees, and black converse shoes. Feeling a bit confident, I also added the tiniest bit of eye liner. 

I grabbed my phone, stuffing it in my pocket, and ran out the door. It was lucky I was small, I could zoom past people in the streets. I finally reached Bad's Muffin Shop, panting from all the running. 

"You didn't have to run, you know. I would have waited," A familiar voice giggled from above me. I looked up to see Ranboo, handsome as ever. He was wearing  a black and white varsity jacket with red and green accents. It fit him really well. 

"Why do you look so hot?" I covered my mouth, not realizing I said it outloud. Ranboo's face flushed a deep red and he just stared down at me. 

He looked away slightly. "I- uh- y-you look really pretty too," (PLEASE I WROTE SL AND MY MIND WENT TO SLUT WTF IS WRONG WITH ME)

My cheeks grew even more warm as I stood up straight. After a second or two of awkward silence, Ranboo spoke. "Should we go inside now?"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that!" I giggled and grabbed Ranboo's hand, dragging him inside the coffee shop. We sat down at a table up against the window. As we waited, I stared at the beautiful man in front of me. Ranboo was looking out the window, using his hand to prop his head up. His light brown hair was extra fluffy today, and was swept to the side. His grey-blue eyes were mesmerizing to say the least, and I loved how they lit up when he was happy. I couldn't be luckier.

I was brought back to reality when a waiter came by and cleared his throat. I looked up to see a dark skinned boy, with vibrant teal hair and a duck pin attached to his uniform that read 'skeppy'. 

'Odd name but who am I to judge'

 "Do you guys know what you are going to order?" He asked blandly. "Yeah can I have a blueberry muffin and a mocha?" I replied and looked over at Ranboo. Skeppy scribbled something in his notepad.

 "Alright, and you?"

"I'll just have a chocolate muffin and water please." Ranboo requested shyly. 

"I'll have your orders out soon. Enjoy your date!" Skeppy half joked and walked behind the counter. 

Our food came 15 minutes later, and it was amazing. Everything was so well made and the muffins were the best I've ever had. They even had the little sugar sprinkled on top.

Me and Ranboo talked for what felt like hours, but was actually more like 40 minutes. 

I used the bathroom, but after I came back, everything felt off. Ranboo looked pale and anxious, his eyes darting all over the room. I walked back over to him and put a hand on his shoulder from the side. He flinched at the touch and looked up at me like he was going to cry. I didn't wait a second before embracing him. He quickly latched onto me and I felt warm tears spill into my sweater. "sorry..." He mumbled into my shoulder. In response, I just held him tighter. We just stood there for a minute or two, holding onto each other like the world was going to end. 

Ranboo slowly pulled away and wiped his face with his arm. We sat back down and I watched him closely. He stayed quiet for a long time, occasionally taking a bite out of his muffin. I couldn't see him this hurt. 

'What happened while I was gone? Did someone do this? I'll murder them. I need to protect Boo at all costs'

------------------------

HI 

sorry for the kinda short chapter, writers block n stuff, also I wanted another cliffhanger >:D We haven't even gotten into the real angst yet, but this'll be the last chunk of angst (if that makes sense)

and like i always say, please take care of your mental and physical self, your worth it. 

buh bye :)

words: 1010