Chapter 39: Last Night in Japan (Part I)

*Last Night in Japan (Part I)*

CODY's POV

What a wonderful day! It's really true that time flies really fast when you're with someone you love. 

"Hi handsome." I noticed that my roommates were staring at me and pointed to the way of our door. I looked at and saw a small kid. Oh she's Gabrielle, the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Samson. TSK! A dimwit, she doesn't even bother herself to knock on the door. A little brat.

I stared at the kid when I heared Jorey's laugh and said, "Chicks? Hilarycole will be mad at you, dude." 

"Shut up Jorey!" I hissed and stood up.

"You little brat, knock first before you come in, okay?" She ran towards me then she hugged my waist, yeah because she's small.

"Sorry my prince, promise I'll never do that again.. I was just too excited that's why I forgot to knock..." she's reasoning out.

"Hey Cody boy! Seriously? Are you a prince or what?" Joshua asked and sat down on Jorey's bed.

"I'm not." I tried to get the lil brat's hands off my waist.

"Poor little Gabrielle, Cody's already has Hilarycole." as Jake entered to our room.

"Hey Jakey boy! Where you from?" Jorey asked him and threw a pillow on him but Jake was fast to catch the pillow.

"Fuck you!" Jake and then threw the pillow back to Jorey. That naughty Jorey fell on the carpeterized flooring when he hitted by the small pillow. EH? And now, they're started a pillow fight. I felt that the lil brat holding my pants. Is she afraid? Tsk. Poor.

"Hey! Stop it now! There's a kid here." as I try to stop them but instead to stop, they looked at me wearing a smirked-face. Uh uh! I know what they thinking. I immediately ran to get out of 'our' room and of course with the lil brat.

"Now, go back to your room." I said and was about to left a single step when she held my pants again.

"I want to be with you." she said while pouting

"AAYYYYYIIIIEEE!!!!" The freaking trio appeared in front of our room's door and they teased me as if I care.

We all look shocked when the lil brat placed the back of her palm on her forehead and said, "I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with my prince." then the trio burst on laughing same as me. HAHAHA!! A lil kid know those matured words. Unbelievable!

I hurriedly went to Cole's room and to my surprise, I saw her with him.

"Hey lil brat boy! Get yourself away from my queen!" I shouted! Cole looked surprise but then she smiled at me.

"No way you monster!!" the lil brat boy shouted as well and stucked his tongue out. TSK! my sick being 'ill-tempered guy' is going to attack.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Monster??!! HHAAAHAHAAA!!" the trios laugh??? Wait I know that I left them in the hallway earlier? the girls' roommates of my Cole laugh as well. Tskkk!

"My dear twin brother, don't make my prince embarrass here. He's not a monster, he's a prince charming."

"My dear twin sister, he's not your prince charming. I'm your prince charming remember? He's an ugly and cold monster. Cody is always an ugly monster."

"No! You're not my prince charming anymore when you start having a crush on her!" lil brat girl pointed Cole that made her 'eh?' look.

"Don't freak her out."

"EHH! She's freakkkk!"

"No dear! Cody's the monster!"

"No!"

"Yes."

"NO!!"

"I said yes."

"I said NO!!!

"Yes!"

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

I  pulled Cole out of the little drama of the twins. We're now in the kitchen and left the twins in the hands of our roommates.

"They're cute.." Cole said and then hugged herself. That's gave me the urge to hug her.

"No Cole, you're way cuter than them." I said while still hugging her. I saw her cheeks burning onto red. I pinched her on her cheeks and kissed her on it.

"WAAAAAAAAAAaaaHHH~~" we both looked at the someone who looks like crying right now. TSK! That lil brat girl again.

"OH Monster! Don't lay a finger on her again!"now the lil brat boy shouted as if he's the husband. The lil brat boy ran to us and tried to pulled Cole from my hug but sorry boy, you can't.

"Hey guys! go back to your rooms!" I referring for Jorey and friends.

"And why? We're watching here, right guys?"Jorey asked and they all nodded.

"Good evening students, what are you doing here? You guys.." Mrs. Samson greeted us and cut her sentence when she noticed her kids. "What are you two doing here? You supposed in our room."  Then Mrs. Samson carried her twin away from us. That's a relief to me well not in Cole because she pouts.

"1 hour to go. Prepare yourselves now. Hello summer festival." then the intercom ended up.

"Gosh! 1 hour? I need to go!" Sybel hurriedly ran to their room and same as the other girls.

"Let's go dudes." Joshua started to walk and we did too.

------------