Chapter 17: The Engagement Party (Part I)

* The Engagement Party (Part I)*

HILARYCOLE’s POV

What a bad dream!!

 I spaced out and didn’t notice the knocks on my door.

“What?”

“Ms., it’s already 5 pm, you should take a bath before the makeup artist arrive.” Aubrey.

“Okay, I’ll take my bath”

 I stood up then I turned off the television, Vampire knights and I reminisced my bad dream. What was that?

“Psh! It’s obviously that It’s the effect to watch a vampire movies.” I murmur then ran to my comfort room.

After I take my bath, I dressed up then the makeup artist, take over my look.

But even without makeup I will still look beautiful.

After that makeup session, I was alone in my room, I felt like afraid because I saw myself on the wall size mirror, and “This was me in my dream a while ago.”

Someone knocks n the door.

“YEAH?”

“Ms. you can get out now, the guess’ waiting.”

“Okay,” I fix myself then left out my room.

I saw my future husband leaning on the wall with his arms crossed waited for me; he looks like the same Cody in my dream, his tux and his hair.

“What happened?” He asked when he felt that I’m not in mood.

I just gave him my sweet smile and said, “Nothing”

We both went down through the red carpet of the stairs of the hall of our house, the venue of our engagement party and I saw their faces,