Chapter 40: Last Night in Japan (Part II)

Read my notes.

Hey guise! Thank you for your patience. I’m really sorry if it took a long time for me to update, I’ve been very busy lately.  So here’s the part II of the ‘Last Night in Japan’. Hope you’ll like it.

Please don’t forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN.

COLE’s POV

“Get yourselves now in the lobby, students.”  The speakers here in our bathroom echoed. I heard the intercom then it turned off.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, the girls dropped their jaws.

“Not good?” I pouted.

Ashh, immediately went towards where am I. She rested her hand on my shoulder and then she moved to turned around and so I did. I realized that we are in front of the body-size-mirror. I saw my reflection, wearing a red dress, paired up with cream closed-shoes.   

“You look awesome girl.” She really knows how to flatter my mushy heart.

“Thanks Ashh.” I hugged her so tight until she can’t breathe but just kidding I still want to live with my crazy best friend.

“You’re always welcome my dearest bff.” She went back to her seat, in front of her own face-size-mirror fixing her hair.

 “You are a goddess!” the weird but now a friend of mine Shaira complimented. I was about to give thanks when my mean friend made her way to our room.

“But I’m the prettiest.” Sybel as she sat down on her bed. She looks like so tired but still with her mean make up.

 “What?” She asked when she realized that we all stared at her. Then we all burst laughing. As you can see, we are now the new buddies. They are my girls.

“But what happened to our mean girl?” Ashh, still her eyes on the mirror, fixing her long chestnut hair. I sat down on my bed waiting for her answer. She stared at us with her eyes that seem sad and tired.

“Um..my.. and… hate….arg!” She ranted and lay on her bed until she started to sob. We, the other girls hurriedly ran.

“What happened, Sybel?” I asked her with full concern and smooth words. She’s crying for Pete’s sake! This is not her.

“Girls, we need to give her space.” Shaira stood up and walked to our door, “Be right back.” When Shaira’s stormed out, I jumped on Sybel’s bed, trying to calm her down.

“Hey princess, get off of my bed. I don’t want to see your dress become wet because of my fucking tears.” I laughed of what she said, so she’s concern to me, right? She’s so sweet.

“It’s okay, Sybel. You’re my friend.” 

“Yeah! Count me in!” Ashh as she jumped on the bed. We laughed but Sybel’s trying it hard.

“Hey? What happened?” She stopped on her trying so hard laugh, gave us the blank face that we saw for the very first time.

“You’re our friend Sybel, we’re always here for you.” Shaira popped in with a tray of water.

“Here.” I was about to drink the water when Shaira frowned, “Why?” She got the glass out of my hand and gave it to Sybel.

“Yeah, I know that. I said give it to Sybel dear.” I said and laughed.

 “You look pathetic Hilarycole.” Sybel, after she drank the water that I supposed to drink lol. “At least I made you laughed and a real one.” She rolled her eyes on me but instead to get ourselves stay away from her, we gave her a group girl hug.