Chapter 30: Honeymoon

*Honeymoon*

HILARYCOLE’S POV

*bulletin board*

To all JUNIORS:

What: Educational Tour

Where: Japan

When: January 22 (next week)

“Manga!!”Ashh and I both yelled! Yehey! I’m going to Japan again. And what’s about the manga? Manga is not a mango fruit, it’s a comic.

The whole school hours were passed. Finally it’s over!

“My friend! I need to go home now! Bye! Take care!”Ashh shouted, oh thanks there’s no teacher here if not, she’s busted!. I didn’t have time or she, I think so to bid a good bye to her I texted her.

To: Ashh :P

You’re a nice friend :( Lol Bye! Take care! Cx

xoxo

-message sent-

After I packed my things up, I walked now down the stairs when someone I felt following me.

“pst!:” I turned around to see the someone who ‘pst’ on me.

“GOSH CODY! You scared me!” I said and held my chest.

“Sorry, let’s go?” Cody and after a half of hour, we’re now in our house. Cody opened the door and…

“SURPRISE!”

“Mom?? Auntie Damiel?? O___O” I frozed.

“Hi Hilary dear, I missed you!” Mom then she hugged me after that Auntie Damiel did, too.

“How are you kids?” Auntie Damiel asked but her eyes are on Cody only. Cody straightly went to inside.. “Uh, we’re fine Auntie.” I said and with that Auntie Damiel’s attention went on me.

“Oh I see, C’mon, let’s eat inside and talks about your whole day.” Auntie Damiel and pulled me inside.

While we’re eating, Auntie Damiel said something.

“Kids, there’s another surprise.”

“What?” Cody asked his Mom, coldly. Auntie and Mom looked at each other then Mom looked at us then smiled.

“Tomorrow, we’re decided that you two we’re going to married! Great idea, right, right?”

0_____0 Cody and me

“WWWHHHATTT??”we’re both protested!

“Hey kids! Don’t be excited about the honeymoon, you’re too young but hmm..” Mom paused and then chew her food, “But if you really insisting about that it’s okay. We want grandchildren.” then they laughed. -_____________-

“I thought the wedding would happen when Cole’s debut?” Cody asked Mom.

“We’re excited son, and what if Cole found another guy who’s actually better that you huh? You two should marry as soon as possible.” Auntie Damiel explained.

“MOM??” Cody protested and stood up. I just found myself that Cody dragging me to

..

his

….

room?

O_______O

Is this the so called HONEYMOON??

------------------

Vote

Comment

Be my Fan

Thanks.

xx

~GAiSEA