Chapter 2: Meet My Best friend

*Meet My Best friend*

Hearing my mom's, I stretched my arms and yawned before looking at the time.

"7:35?" my sea green eyes plucked out because of what I realized. 

"Oh dang! I'm gonna be late!" I yelled out of my frustration and hurriedly got a quick shower. Eight o'clock morning class is really a bummer like I was still in grade school. Gaah! I'm a senior high school girl now what's with that early class?

After I took a bath, I directly went down to the kitchen. Seeing my dad reading the newspaper and my mom helping Nanny Elsa, our housemaid, preparing breakfast. 

"Good morning my dear princess," my dad noticed me though his full attention was all over the newspaper his reading.

"Morning people," then kissed my parents on their cheeks. I'm their only child so expect me to be more of a good girl here. I grinned as the song Good Girl by 5SOS played in my head.

"Good morning baby. I thought you're going to stay here today. Nanny Elsa was calling you for almost three times," mom said while mixing something in the bowl. I can smell pasta and a cream. Unlucky me, I badly need to go. I don't wanna be late again for my first class. So goodbye pasta. "I also came up to wake you up dear anyway, hurry up and eat so that you can go now to your second class," my mom really is such a bully. "I second the motion," suddenly my dad joined mom's.

"Mom! Dad!" I protested laughing. That's why I love so much my parents. They are the kid-like in the family. 

"Sorry. I woke up so early like three in the morning. I overslept I think," shrugging off, I quickly got a toasted bread with butter on it, "bye my dearest parents!" 

"Good luck for your exam!" I think I heard my mom said something wrong. Exam? DANG! Everyone worst day is Monday but the hell part of it? Examination day. 

I immediately ran to call Rupert, our family driver and so he drove me to my campus. Don't get me wrong. I can drive myself but I'm kinda bad at it, at least. 

While on my way, I reminisced about what happened in my dreams. The guy was so adorable but the same time creepy like a retarted stalker. Who was he? Who was that guy with weird talent reading my mind or just a whatsoever power because it was just a dream? Yet I felt like it was real. 

I spaced out. I didn't even notice that I was already on the campus. I jumped out from the car then started to run to save my ass. Geez. I'm a dead meat. AGAIN.

"Oh my! Your highness is late," she laughed uncontrollably. I faked one. "Good morning Hilary," my best friend giggled. I walked passing her. She loved to sit in front. Me? na-uh. Also I hate our teacher in this subject.  

Anyways, her name is Ashley Nickerson or simply Ashh. Not Assh but Ashh. Omg! I controlled myself not laugh of what I suddenly remembered. She was called by our teacher before as Ass. Really ASS. I never forgot her red face of that day. I don't know if it was because of embarrassment or mad at that teacher. Ashh is so bubbly and too fun to be with. We both love Korean music, too.

Ashh is my only friend here in campus. I'm not that anti-social, just prefer to be with her. Our first meeting was in a music store and we bought the same album of CN Blue and Ft Island. Second was here in class. We were actually in the same class. Then we talked and talked until we became friends or best friends until now. We treated each other like a real sister and I love it.

"Hey Hilary! Did you hear about the new transferee student in our brother campus?" Ashh asked sitting next to me. I gave her a glare. I don't have time for those things. 

"I don't give a crap. Where is Miss Steele anyway?" I rolled my eyes. I noticed that our supposed first class teacher was still not here. I glared at Ashh when she didn't bother to reply. "Lazy Ashley where is Miss Steele? Heey! Answer me!" I demanded, my hands in my favorite baby blue Jansport bag groping for my phone.

Instead, she was smiling. Don't tell me she was dreaming about his prince charming in daylight? I facepalmed. 

"Ashh," I tickled her side but nothing happened. What bad spirit went in her body this time? "Ashley! There's a hot guy looking for you!" and with that she instantly stood up looking around until she realized of what I've said.

"Hilarrrry! Boys are not allowed in our campus! I hate you chica!" College of the Philippines for Girls or also known as CPG is obviously for girls only. Like what Ashh said a while ago, there's a boys school which is the brother school of ours. It's the CPB.

"So where is our teacher?" Gahhh! Ashley Nickerson a self-proclaimed pacifist hit me and rolled her eyes. I'm so shocked. 

Ashh laughed, a lively one, when she saw the expression on my face. She got me.

"You should have to see your face! You looked so pathetic wearing that OMG face of yours!" Ashh held her stomach and laughed harder.

"Okay? Can you please answer me now? Where is that Miss Steele?" I virtually stabbed myself. She was continued on laughing. "Am I that late for the first class?" I leaned closer to her.

"No," she really didn't know how to stop. She really a pain in my neck.

"Will you stop laughing--" the sudden noise coming from the quadrangle cut my sentence off. Thanks for that because Ashh stopped either. She looked at me with that weird look. "What now?" Furrowing my eyebrows.

She pulled me near the window and glanced at the girls screaming their lungs out in the school gate. We're in our classroom which at the third floor and so I saw all the girls that were all screaming and yelling at the main gate. A shooting for a movie? Practice for an earthquake or fire drill? A prank?

"What's happening?" I turned to my side just to realized that Ashh was not there. I glimpsed to the girls and saw my best friend running towards the gate and joined the others. I also saw Miss Steele and not just her but all other teachers and some staff trying to calm the girls. What was happening? I was late but I think a lot of thing happened. 

The scream got even louder when a black Audi stopped in front of CPG and CPB, well like what I said the CPB is the brother school and happened to be so near that near means just in front of our campus. 

"Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! OHH MMYYY GGOOOOSSSHHHH!" The screams and yells got wild. I can feel the intensity. I was like watching fans of One Direction plus Justin Bieber waiting for them to come out. 

Who was in the Audi anyway? Just exact glance, I saw a guy got out from the black car. 

"KKKKKYYYAAAAHHHH!!" I covered my ears with my hands. The crowd started to become wilder. No wildest. I turned around to go back to my seat and use this time to review some notes when I felt someone was watching me. I took a glimpse at the crowd just to saw my schoolmates were all looking at me. What the? Is it now illegal to review before the exam starts? Unaware, my eyes landed at a guy. He was smiling at me! I frowned. Seriously? How many times I did furrow today?
Anyway, why were they all looking at me like that, even that guy? The guy smiled again before turning his back and walked off. 

"Okay girls. Enough. Go back to your class now and start with your exams. Good luck," one of the teachers said. Well I heard it because she shouted it.

"Ugh!" everyone growled unitedly and yet started to go bact to their classrooms. Though everyone eyes were off of me now, still I felt 'that'. 

Who is that guy anyway? The new guy who is an actor? But why he looked and smiled at me?

-----

Lame update -___- but hope you guys like it.

Next chapter? Click the chapter 3. 

Happy reading and thank you!

~Itsgaysee

(GAiSEA)