Chapter 5: The Announcement Thingy (Part II)

*The Announcement Thingy (Part II)*

"Seriously Ashh, I don't know him and the suddenly--" Ashh cut me off again. Geez. How many times should I need to explain this to her? I have no 'thing' with that guy. By the way, who posted that prank?

"No no no," she even clicked her tongue, "what are you talking about my friend? You're so lucky! I'm even jealous to the core," Ashh hugged me so tight while making weird sounds like a penguin. This friend of mine was gone again to her own romantic world.

"I can't breathe Ashh. Will you stop?" I demanded. Ashh just laughed nudging me and giving me a look, "there you are again, Ashley. I promise I don't him. I don't know any Cody in my life," I even raised my right hand as if swearing in front of a judge. She shrugged smiling at me. Didn't give any care about my explanation.

"Honestly speaking my dear friend Hilary, you are so as in so much very very with triple and double superb major lucky. Cody is literally one of a kind," she exaggeratedly said with her blithe voice. The cause of everyone's attention again. 

"Over reacted," I uttered while rolling my eyes in disbelief. One of a kind? 

"Heey hey Hilarycole, is the announcement true?"

"Yeah? You and Cody dating for real?"

"How come? Is Cody really handsome in person? Do you mind if I ask you to ask him to take a picture with me? He is my idol."

"Me too, Hilarycole. I want to meet and see him."

My classmates kept on asking me about Cody for the whole day. For Pete's sake! How many times should I tell them that I don't know the guy? They kept on believing in the news. That thing was all bluff. I was about to say something when Ashley covered my mouth.

"Let me handle this, chicas." Ashh dryly said to those girls. She led me to the back of the classroom before doffing her hands off of my mouth.

"Ashley! I really hate you!" I shouted out of my frustration. I understand that she was so eager to find a guy for her but beat me. I don't need a guy right now. I'm happy and contented with my singlehood and I'm just 17. 

"I'm serious now, Hilarycole. Why are you keep on deceiving us? Saying Cody is not your guy when he is. Is this the so called friendship? Hiding an important thing to your best friend?" Ashh used now a blank tone.

"Ashley," I lowered my voice, "I'm not hiding anything to you. It's not true. Come on Ashh I'm saying the truth, you know me well. I really don't know him," I tapped her shoulder, assuring that I'm really saying the truth, "I will not hide something to you because you are my best friend." 

"Just kidding!" She suddenly burst out laughing, "you should've seen your sorry look, Hilary!" and here again laughing while holding her stomach. 

"Ashley!" I playfully hit her back. "Hate you to the core!"

"My friend," she started still laughing and in a sec she then turned with her serious look. "I know I know. I believe in you. I'm just joking. Anyway, let's go back to our seats." We were walking back to my seat when my ringtone blasted. 

*I'm a beautiful girl a beautiful girl.*

They all looked at me annoyed, well same here! I hate Ashh for changing my ringtone again. I'm not a narcissist for Pete's sake! 

I gave a death glare to Ashh who was already sitting. I hurriedly went out before I touched the answer button. 

"Hello dad?"

(Hi there my princess. How's your day?) My dad from the other line.

"Like the old days, dad." Just avoid about the bulletin thing. "So what's this call daddy?"

(Oh yeah sweety..) He paused before chuckled. (Come home early. We have to talk about some important matters.)

"Dad you sound so serious. What's with that important matter?" Ashh leaned closer to my side. What the? I glared at Ashh. I thought she went to our class?

(Just go home early after you classes, okay?) Dad was sound like restless. 

"Got it. Any clue?" I laughed.

(Don't spoil the surprise, princess.) Heard my mom while dad was chuckling.

"Okay mom!" I was defeated. "So see you later! Love ya." Then I ended the call and the same time removing Ashh's head on my side. 

"What's with the surprise, Hilary?" 

"What was that? Listening to other business? What happened to you?" Ashh yanked me.

"I'm just being curious here, girl. I think the surprise is about your fiance Cody."

"Ashh! I thought were already done about that topic?" I yelled without realizing it.

"Yeah okay chill I know now that the announcement was just a prank you and Cody were nothing but a mere stranger no need to yelled at me bitch!" Se said without period. I left a sigh before putting my arms around her shoulder.

"Nope. You are the bitch friend I ever had." We both chuckled. Boys? I don't need one right now because my dad is enough. Plus my mom and with this gossip girl. I will wait for my prince charming to come in my life in the right time in the right place.

"Bitch please Hilary! Well I need boys." We laughed again realizing that we were late for the class. We ran for our life. Just to realized that the class was boring as ever.

 RRRRIIIINNGGG

As the bell rang announcing the dismissal of the last class, we all stood up. I stretched my arms. Yay so tired! 

"How was you nap, princess?" Ashh giggled.  

"Whatever Ashley." I said sticking my tongue out. She grinned.

"I almost forgot! I need to go now Ashh. Bye bye!"

"Oh yeah! Bye Hilary! Take care." She waved at me. I ran and passed the door. 

"See ya!" I shouted.

 *Flores' residence*

 "I'm home!" I yelled when I stepped in my house. "Mom dad?"

"They went out. Weren't it obvious?" I saw Aubrey walking down the staircase. She's my personal maid. Her mother, nanny Elsa is our housemaid. Aubrey and I were in the same age. 

Did you know gals that I really hate her because of her so called guts. She has a thick face and wide foreheard. I'm serious. Just hate her!

 "Oh! Where did they go?" I asked filling up my glass with orange juice.

"As if I know." She said with her bored tone. See? She was bitching me up using her bitchiness tone.

"'Kay." I snorted.

"Your dinner's in dining already." I heard she hissed. What the hell is her problem?

"Bring it on oops I mean bring it in my room." I turned my back on her. Climbed up to my room. I need my private space now.

When I entered my room, I plopped down on my bed, closing my eyes. I'm so tired. Felt like sleeping with my uniform on. Until I doze off to dreamland. Well I hope.

---

 What do you think guys? Any comments or suggestions?

Thanks for reading!

Next chapter: The Dream Again

Always,

~Itsgaysee

(Gaisea)