Chapter 8: Man of my Dream

*Man of my Dream*

"Hi Cole." the guy AGAIN in my dream. He smiled and put his arm around my waist. 

"Huh? You AGAIN?" I exclaimed pushing his body away from mine.  

"You are so cute." He said then he pinched my cheeks.

That made me blush. I felt I'm red, totally red as tomato. He was the first guy except my dad who did that to me. I'm proud to be a NBSB (No boyfriend since birth). This feeling was so foreign to me. What did he done to me?

"Don't blush, I feel like to take you home." Then he chuckled. What the?! I am not a thing that can take him home. I need to make my move to be parted with this guy. I stepped on his right foot but he was like a leech, not moving a single inch away from me.

"I love you and I really do." I was literal fell down with his words thanks to him for holding my waist so that I didn't happen to give my first kiss to the ground. I looked up at him and he gave me an adorable smile. 

He was so cute no! He was so handsome wearing that smile. Every girl will wish to be in my position right now. Speaking of position, he was still hugging me and holding my waist. I think I'm starting to like him.

"Really?" then he smirked. I furrowed my eyebrows. Did he just?!

"Did you read what’s on my mind?" but instead to answer, he gave me that smile again and oh em gee! I liked his smile, his signature smile.

I don't know what the hell exact happened. Did he just.

He kissed me!!

My first kiss was him!

I coughed. What the eff?! It was only just a dream! But girls! The guy in my dream was totally damn hot and handsome. OMG! I really like him. I want to marry him instead.

Want me to describe him?

Okay then,

He was tall; I was just until his shoulder. His eyes were sea-blue color. We're meant to be because my eyes were sea-green. His smile was so perfect! Like in the movie, Aladin's song for Jasmine, was like shinning shimmering splenting.

Well all in all, he was perfectly perfect! But he was only a guy in my dream, I laughed. The thing that he was in only made by my imagination. I liked him the way I like my other babe from my favorite books. I used to call them my book boyfriend. Wish I met him someday. Really.

I groped my phone to check the time and to my shocked it was already 7:59 am

 I immediately ran down to the hall to scold Aubrey.

"Good morning." Aubrey's greeting was serious sarcastic she even smiled at me. Bad girl.

"Smile? You just smiled at me? Hey lady! I'm late!" I pointed the clock on the wall. "Why did you not wake me up?" I asked with my angry tone. I was mad, nope, madly mad. I still have to report something for me to pass the mathematics but because I'm already late, Aubrey did mess my future.

"Look who’s talking." She said in a soft voice but the heck! I heard her.

"What did you say?" I frowned.

"Today is SATURDAY." She even emphasized the word Saturday. I'm not deaf to not hear her words and Saturday? Oh! Today is Saturday. Good.

"Okay." The only word came out from my talkative mouth. lol I went directly to the kitchen to avoid the little embarras I made. "Where are they?" Avoiding the topic, I got banana and milk from the fridge before facing her.

"Sir and ma'am said that they willll pick up your visitors." Answering me while sweeping.

"Visitors? Who?" I tip toe and got the pringles from the cabinet above.

"You’re fiancé and his mother." She shrugged as if that was not a big deal. But yeah that was not a big deal to her but mine. Fiance? Fiance her face! 

I did forget about that thing. Oh nevermind.

"I'll go to my room." I trudged back to my room and went to my balcony. After minutes passed by, I decided to take a bath. I got my rubber ducks and went to my shower room.