Chapter 14: Our Date? (Part I)

xx READ THE AUTHOR’S NOTE xx

Hi sorry for the late updates. Hope that there are still readers of this story, actually this is done but I’m too lazy to type all the chapters but, if you want faster updates, vote and comment then.

So here are the updates.

-----------------

 *Our Date? (Part I)*

HILARYCOLE’s POV

 When I got my chips, I sat down near my Dad.

 “Oh my dear, sit and eat your breakfast first before that chip.” Mom said then she gets my Pringles.

Fine. I sat down and wait for them to sit then.

While we having our breakfast,

“By the way my dear, we’re going to our company in US, about 8 to 9 months. We’re just going to fix all the papers and other things there, when you two transfer to the new house that’s our departure.”

 “Mom, can you leave your daughter here alone?” I said with all sorry for myself.

“Of course not, that’s why Cody’s here.”

“And my princess, we’re going to the US with your Auntie Damiel.” My Dad explained.

“Eh Dad???” He laughed.

“Before I forget, your engagement party is tomorrow night so don’t forget to invite your classmates and friends.” Dad and bid goodbye to us because he said that he’s going to finish something in his office.

“Oh kids, I need to go, too. See you later.” My Mom said and stand up.

“Cody, you can ask her to go with you, shopping? or stroll?” Mom suggested.

“MOM!” I protested. Oh now! They laughed at me.

“Oh dear, you’re really big now.” Mom said like she’s going to go far away from me to say that words. Err! I don’t like drama. Mom kissed me then she left us. We silently eating when Cody break it.

“Want to go somewhere?” He asked and looked at me.

 “Somewhere? What place?” I asked but instead to answer me he laughed at me as if I did something funny or did I say any funny ‘things’?

“Okay I’ll pick you up before 10,’kay?”