Chapter 27: Haunted House

*Haunted House*

HILARYCOLES’ POV

Cody pulled me to the entrance of the horror booth. It’s already past 6, so meaning the booth is now open. As we walk inside of the booth, I noticed that the horror booth is not just ordinary booth because the booth occupied the whole soccer field. This is a haunted house! Awesome!

“You look paler than me my Cole.” As Cody teased me, I gave him a death glare and guess what? He just laughed at me HA!HA! “Hey sorry.” Cody when he noticed that I’m mad lol. He placed his arms to my shoulder and err! Tomato me again, thanks for the dim light coming from the horror booth or should I say the haunted house.

“But seriously Cole, you scared about ghost?” Cody opened the topic that I hate the most.

 “Of course not!” I said with full of confidence but honestly, I’m scared! I hate ghost or anything that we can see in the dark.

“Oh, my Cole is afraid in dark.” Cody teased me again while laughing. EH! Cody stoppppp!

 “I’m just wanted to make you red as tomato hahaha! Opps.. Sorry.”

“Whatever Cody. It’s better to start now our ‘searching operation’ to the key so that we can escape in this cuff.”

“Okay, okay.” He said and smiled.

ARGH! This is soooooo bad! Searching a small thing in a dark place? Kidding right?

*booogggsssshh* sound effect of a door that fell down from the ceiling. OH! New thing huh? Door from  ceiling? It’s not scary instead funny. 

We continued our walk until a ‘zombies look alike’ appeared in front of us. They scared us but just kids  ran out. They are funny :D

 “Bad girl.”   Cody said in a soft voice but enough to hear.