Chapter 29: The Announcement about the Tour

* The Announcement about the Tour*

CODY’S POV

I’m still on my bed, reaching my alarm clock to make it to stop because it’s so irritating to my ears. It’s already 7am and the start of my class is 8am while Cole’s 8:45am. I stand up and stretched my arms then decided to go to Cole’s room to wake her up.

I knocked on her door what she doesn’t even try to reply. It comes to my mind that  she’s still having her sleep, but she’s going to be late so I get the duplicate key and opened it.

When I come inside her room, she’s still sleeping.

“Hey wake up.” I said

“Hmm?”

“Wake up sleepy headed, you have class today.”

“Later … I want to sleep.”

“What?”

“Later.”

 “ Fine.” then I laid beside her. She’s with Baby Toby huh.

“Wake up.” I said again but this time, I hugged her. The feeling that I really wanted to hug her.

“….” Got no response.

-____-  then I felt the urge to sleep AGAIN.

“Cody!  We’re late!” I heard someone yelled at me but I don’t mind. I’m tired yesterday.

“HEY! What the? You like a big fat bear to hug me like this?” I opened my left eye and saw her with her irritating face. I smiled and kissed her then stood up. I opened her door and 0______0

“Nanny Elsa?” I saw her wearing her shock face. Oh don’t tell me she have a other meaning  with I in Cole’s room.

“Oh KIDS! Don’t tell me..” Nanny Elsa didn’t have time to finish her sentence when Cole interrupted.

“Nanny! Cody just wake up.” Cole and pulled Nanny Elsa to the kitchen. I decided to go to my room and take a nap.

HILARYCOLE’S POV

“Er? Nanny! There’s nothing you need to worry about, nothing happened on us. Trust me.” as I trying to explain to Nanny Elsa. She’s sooo funny! She’s really pointing out that there’s something happened on me and Cody, err? >.< Nothing!

“Fine, there’s nothing happened on you two last night. Go take a bath and you two are gonna be late. The breakfast is already ready.”

“Okay. Hmm  Nanny.. how long you stay here?”

“Why?” she asked and then suddenly chuckled. “You really like to make you two alone here? Hilarycole, you’re really a lady now.”

“Nanny!” I protested. She chuckled again and said, “I’m just kidding, my child. You’re funny. Go take a bath now.”

“Whatever Nanny!” I said and stick my tongue out. Then we laughed.

@ CPG

Like the old days, Cody dropped me off my school and the girls are all staring at him and drooling? Oh girls! The fiancé here.

“So, see yah Cole.” Cody said and kissed me on my cheeks.  

“Bye Cody. Take care!” I said. Err!

I sat down on my seat and obviously I’m not late. There are a lot of vacant seats, and I decided to take a nap. Where’s Ashh by the way? I was about to visit the dreamland when the intercom turned on.

*ekkk* sound of the intercom

“Students, please quiet I have some important announcements so please listen.”  Our principal, Mr. Samson said.

“We have an educational tour outside the country, and to make it more exciting, the students from CPB University will join the tour of the CPG University. I will post the other details on the bulletin board. Thanks for listening students. Study well!”

*then the speakers turned off*

“Cole, C’mon! They said that the details are now on the bulletin board!” I looked up and saw Ashh.  She’s really like a mushroom.

“I don’t like, I prefer to sleep than do that.” I said and placed my head on my table again.

“Let’s go!  C’mon!” Ashh and pulled me, so I stood up.

“ARG!  Fine Ashh!”

“Thank you!’

*bulletin board*

---------------------