Chapter 37:Deja vu

*Deja vu*

HILARYCOLE’s POV

“Welcome home, Young master.” the servants said in chorused. I felt that only I and Cody with servants left. Ashh and the company gone. Where are they?

“What are you doing here?” Cody asked calmly.

“We’re here to greet you and to inform you that the elders want to see you, young master.” One servant said with his full respect in every word.

“Get lost insects.” Cody said calmly but I saw in his eyes the anger.

“But young master-” The other servant tried to say something when Cody cut him off.

“Can’t you get it? I said get lost!” Na-uh! He’s mad now! Really mad.

“Well, young master if you don’t want to come with us,” The servant said then he looked at me. “Miss Hilarycole, can you come with us?” he asked then smirked, a very creepy smirked.

He was about to hold my wrist when he suddenly became an ash.

“Young master!” the other servant shouted then he became an ash, too. Gosh! What’s I’m witnessing?!

“Touch her and you’re dead! Now go back where the hell you belong, insects!” Cody shouted.

They all vanished and before they ate by the darkness, they said in chorused.     

“See you next time, young master and Miss Hilarycole.”

“We can’t open the door.” Joshua said while trying to open the main door.

“Let me do it.” We all startled. His voice was cold.

“Yeah dude! That’s good.” Jorey said between laughing.

What’s his problem? Anything funny? Cody stared at him with his blank face. Cody opened the door then we saw all the servants of the mansion.