Chapter 24: The Jerk (Part I)

* The Jerk*

HILARYCOLE’S POV

~TOK~TOK

I opened the door and

O___O our looks because he’s topless! I dunno why his looks like that but ERR! I saw the packs of his abs!

“Cole, can I use your bathroom? Mine is sick.” He said when he recovered with the surprise looks.

“0-hh .. of course you can.” I lead him in my bathroom; he straightly went to the bathroom and me? I went to the balcony and just sat down and feel the fresh air. I shivered when I remembered the things happened lately about the swaying curtain. ‘I was imaging weird things.’ I thought to myself.

CODY’S POV

O___O  our looks. I know why she looks like that; I’m a vampire, right? I just came with that look because she’s gorgeous. I noticed that she froze? I wanted to laugh at her; I find her cute, but instead to do anything might cause a bad thing to her, I asked.

 “Cole, can I use your bathroom? Mine is sick.”

“0-hh .. Of course you can.” She said and led me in her bathroom; I straightly went to her bathroom. I noticed about her room was full pink, even her bathroom.

After I took a bath, I went out with towel on my waist and saw her in her balcony sitting down while focusing her eyes on somewhere? “Hey Cole!” I called her but she ignored it. I walked to her place and saw that she’s sleeping. I thought she’s not asleep? I carried her to put down on her bed. “Sleep tight Cole.” I whispered then left.

HILARYCOLE’s POV