Chapter 3: Mean Girls Everywhere

*Mean Girls Everywhere*

After the long week of examination, today is the start of the long days of new sets of lessons and that is really boring. 

I was lazily sitting on my seat when the teacher arrived. Mr. Jun, my physics teacher, discussed work, resistance and so on before giving us a seatwork. The tick-tock went on ticking until the bell rang. I am not a fan of the bell already rang, and yet the teacher still insisting on giving assignments before dismissing us. I sighed. What a tiring life of a student. 

"What's with that big sigh, Hilary?" I was about to talk to Ashh when the witch came in. Oh no! How I love her interesting subject. Note the sarcasm.
Mathematics. 

While the teacher was discussing something about Pythagorean theorem, I was doodling on my notebook. I closed it, opened it, closed it again and opened then doodled again. I want to go home and have a long sleep.

I was so drown into my doodling when a piece of paper just appeared on my table. Didn't see it comin.

"Where this thing came from?" I whispered to myself. I looked around if someone saw it too but their all eyes were seriously looking at the board, so I opened the paper instead.

Hey, best friend! You really are not gonna tell me about what happened last week, aren't you? Haha *sarcastic please!* :( huhu! I hate you now! *peace sign* Anyway, I saw my prince charming :D heart heart. - Axhh

Ashh? I looked at her at the front row of the class. FRONT ROW. She was listening to our teacher, well I thought because she looked back at me while rolling her eyes. I wrote down my reply.

What's with this paper? We can talk about it later, girl.

Ps. How did you throw it anyways? seriously.

HC.

I tapped the shoulder of the person sitting in front of me asking to pass it forward until I saw the piece of paper already in Ashh's hand.

I was about to doodle again when I felt someone's watching me. Looking around the classroom, no one looks strange. Then decided to continue my doodle when I already saw the paper on my table again. 

"Please can you do it later?" Lalaine hissed, the one who's sitting in front of me. I gave her a small smile and nodded. I know right. I opened the paper and read it.

He is the one! I'm pretty sure now! The new guy in CPB is my prince charming, my friend. I learned that his name's Jorey Mazo. Owww how I love his smile ;) I dunno what to do wanna meet him af.

I crumbled the paper putting it in my bag. So, the new student in CPB is Ashh's new prince charming. Jorey Mazo. Gonna wait for their love story to begin.

The whole period I just wasting my time doodling. Finally, the bell rang indicating the time of our lunch break. My favourite subject at all time. 

"C'mon girl. I have lots of stories to tell. Also, we should go now or else we may run out again of our favourite siomai." Ashh said before she stormed off. What the? Was she really that excited about the stories or so hungry to left me here? or both?

"Ashley hey wait for me!" I shouted before running after her. She was so fast,  really an athlete. Yes. She is the number one athletic in the campus, a triathlete. 

Before I even reach the cafeteria area, the people around started murmuring like bees while looking at me.

'That's so rude.' I thought. Why were they all looking at me anyway? Did I do something weird to them? Of course nothing. I don't even have any club. I was looking for Ashh but she popped up beside me when I reached the cafeteria.