Chapter 13:Guy over Friendship

*Guy over Friendship*

HILARYCOLE’s POV

“good morning sunshine~”

\(^0^)/ I feel really nice after I sleep.

“Urggh” ooppss my tummy. I’m really hungry.

“urrggggh” wait, okay? Feels like anxious talking with my tummy.

I heard knocks on my door. 

“Good morning Ma’am, go down here, Sir Cody's waiting.” Oh Aubrey, I felt that she’s smiling when she said the word ‘Cody’.

“Ya! Okay, I’ll go down there” I said then I stood up.

I took a bath and now I’m wearing a color green skirt and white shirt that has a tree on it. I find this cuteee~.

I went down and I saw my dad and Cody watching, my Mom and nanny Elsa were preparing our breakfast and Aubrey???

I saw her smiling while texting and wait??!!! She’s looking at Cody.

“Aubrey, kindly get my Pringles, it’s on my table beside my bed.” I asked her.

 (~_^) but before she went away, I saw her left eyebrow raised.

Did she just do that to me? Aish! I hate her, I really do. Just thank to her mother,nanny Elsa if not, FIRED! Actually we’re not like that BEFORE. I treated her like my big sister while she treated me like her own little sister, but it just happened.

*flashback*

“Mother, meet my boyfriend, Chris.” I heard Aubrey. She was introducing his boyfriend to Nanny Elsa. They were in the kitchen.

If I’m not mistaken, her boyfriend’s parents didn’t know about their relationship. 

I’m here in my TV room, playing Xbox by myself then suddenly I felt thirsty.

I went to the kitchen, to have a drink also to meet her guy. I saw them talking when Aubrey stopped and say,

“Babe, she’s my friend, my master’s only daughter.” As she introduced me to her guy. He smiled at me; I nodded then went to front of our refrigerator. After that day,

 “Everything! You already have everything Hilarycole! But why?!! I thought you’re my friend.” Aubrey shouted at me.

 “What? What do you mean? I’m your friend” I said.

“You’re a back stabber! Mark this day! I’ll go get my vengeance.” After she said that she turned her back on me same as she tears off our friendship.

What I’ve been done?

Nanny Elsa appeared and said, “Sorry about her attitude, I think she just can’t get over her first boyfriend, and her first heartbreak. You are the one who she accused to their break up, but don’t worry, she’ll be fine. She just needs time.” After she said those words, I felt dumbfounded. She accused me? She chose her guy than her friend? I cried that day and that’s the day she changed.

*end of flashback*

“ Here.” Aubrey said. I smiled but she snobs me. OUCH! I miss her so much, Err? How about her? Does she miss me? I think no.

-----------------------------------

How does their friendship story? I felt bad for Hilarycole because Aubrey chose the guy over friendship. Sad right?

Oh! Don’t forget to comment, vote and be my fan.

If you have time, please do read my second story, Only hope. Just check it out on my profile.

Thanks.

~GAiSEA