Chapter 43: Beach Party (Part II)

"What's up with them?" I asked Cody but he just shrugged.

"Let's go?" he asked and we went out.

We immediately followed them, like hello? Last day here, we should enjoy this party. When we went there, we saw Assh and the company, forming a group in front. Ashh smiled when she saw us, the other guys waved and laughed.

Okay? Did we missed something?

Then they asked us to sat down on the white sand, Mr. Samson, with his wife and the twins, gave a message.

"I know some of you confused why the other students are in front, well these students are so familiar to you, they were the students who broke the rule. They don't want to follow the punishments back then so here, let's give it up to them." we didn't understand what Mr. Samson said until a familiar song scattered the whole beach.

"Oppa gangnam style." as Ashh and others dance like a horse. They all seem so happy. They were dancing while laughing. I saw Jorey who's dancing then stopped just to laugh. I realized that I really love my friends. Even if they are crazy still they are so fun to be with. 

"Hi price charming." Gabrielle suddenly appeared besides Cody.

"Let's stroll, miss beautiful." I startled and realized that Gabriel is sitting beside me. They wearing a Minie and Mickey Mouse swimwear.

"Could you please get off of me, little miss brat." Cody's calm voice makes him more attractive. Gabrielle hugged Cody and instead to get off, she hugs tighter.

"Don't dare to lay a finger on her, you little brat boy.” Cody threatened. I laughed on his idea; I hold Gabriel's hand started to walk. I heard Cody's hiss.

"Carry me, please." I heard Gabrielle's demand. We continued to walk until Gabrielle broke the silent atmosphere.

"Let's swim! Let's swim!" she said. I looked at her; she's with Cody's arm. Wait? Am I jealous with just a kid? No way.

"You are my only one Cole." Cody said and chuckled.

"Sure thing, she's your only one but I'm your only zero period no erase!" Gabrielle cried out.

I laughed and walked closer with them, of course with the little version of Cody who is smiling to her twin sister, "You're so cute baby." I even pinched her cheeks. We walked again to the edge of the beach.

"I thought you're talking about me." Cody whispered when the twins started to play the water.  "You wish!" then we laughed, "I wish." Cody said and started to swim. Wait? I'm in the water? I can't swim!

"Mommy! Let's go there!" Gabrielle pointed to the...

"That's too far and I know that is the deep part. No way." I stated crossing my arms across my chest. Lol I feel like a real mom.

"Yes way!" with that, Gabrielle pulled her twin brother and they started to swim there.

"Twins! Come back here!" I yelled but Gabriel just looked at me with his cute worried face. Gabrielle waved at me when they reached the middled part. Oh! How can they swim there so fast?

"We should go check there, come." as Cody appeared in my side and pulled me. He held my hand, what if he suddenly left me here? I'm gonna die, right here, right now.

"Don't jump in conclusion, miss scientist. I'm not going to let my life to die." he said with concern in his voice. Okay? Life to die? Huh?

"I mean, my life is you. I'm not going to let my Cole to die because you are my life. If you die, I might die either." he said softly. Ow that makes sense. He swims whilst I'm on his back. Let's talk about awkward position, but thanks to that awkward position, he doesn't have any chance to see my burning face because of his sudden mushy lines.

"HERE!" We heard Gabrielle yelled.

"Stay there!"I yelled back. We landed on a small island. Cool! This is an unnoticeable island.

"This island is my family's property. This island was served as the animal and souvenir place before." Gabrielle continued the story, "Let's strolled around!" She happily jumps on her idea. Cliff-hanger, little girl. "Continue your story baby; I want to hear the whole please." I pleaded.

"Let's play first!" She excited pulled me.

"You pull the wrong person, baby. I'm not Cody." I said confuse.

"No, I pull the right person to scare!" Then she laughed. Okay? As if I scared. Hahaha

"So, baby? Can you continue the legend of this island?"

She shrugged and continued the story, "My dad said that they decided to close this island because of a blood sucking freak." I gasped; a vampire? "The blood sucker animals called....." she paused and thinks, "I forgot the animal's name eh?" then she ran away from me.

"Come back here, Gabrielle!" I yelled. I continued to follow her while thinking about the blood sucker. Ha! I thought that's a vampire. I left a big sigh then heard a familiar voice's scream.

I ran as I followed her voice. I reached the dead end of the forest. I walked and examined the dead end. "This is a big joke! There's no way this island, surrounding sea water, has a dead end." I stepped on swampland until I realized that I slowly sink into the wet area. “Oh no! This is not just a wet area, this is a quicksand.” I try to walk on it but I continued to sink down. I tried to look normal when an old man wearing a tailored suit appeared in front of me. He's laughing as I felt the mud in my chin. I got panicked and yelled for help. I looked at the mud and startled when I saw that I'm in a deep well now with blood instead of water. How's that thing happened? "Hahahahahahahaha" the old man continued to laugh. My body can't move. I can't even shout.

What's happening to me? I wish this is just one of my scariest dreams. I felt that my head starting to ache again and the last person I saw is the blurred image of Cody attacking the old man.