Chapter 4: The Announcement Thingy (Part I)

*The Announcement Thingy (Part I)*

Ashh yanked me just to saw the announcement. She gave me a meaningful glare when we saw that it was for me. Literally, mine because it has my name... my full name on it.

Announcement:

To all the student of CPG, 

I want you all to know that HILARYCOLE FLORES is my fiancee. Leigo um dedo em dela e voce esta morto.

-Cody Javien

Student President of CPB

I was totally in shock! That's me he talking about. Hilarycole Flores. Who the eff is that Cody guy?

"I don't know anything Ashh. Cross my heart. I don't know the guy. I don't know about that thing." I know I was kinda defensive but honestly, dunno anything about that, "aha! I knew it! It was just a prank, Ashh. Who will go to do that crap announcing someone as their fiancee in a girl school? No one Ashh. No one. The announcement was just kidding. A prank." I almost shouted my best friend emphasizing the words girl school. Everyone was staring at me again. What's with this freaking day? Staring day?

"My dear Hilary. Cody is the only one who can do that. I'm sure he posted the announcement about you two in a relationship so that no one could interfere between you. Isn't that sweet? He is so cool," she squeezed herself like she was a lemon for a juice. Argh!

"I don't know about that guy. And what's with that alien language," using a foreign language.

"No no my friend. Don't tell me you already forgot everything I said before about him? He was so hot and handsome guy. Not just he has the looks but also the brain and wealth. Gahhh! You are so lucky to have him as your boyfriend and the best part as your dear fiance. So when's the wedding?" She screamed and layfully pushed me a little.

Oh! I got it. Cody Javien is so famous here on campus. He has everything, according to those girls from his fan club. I also didn't believe first but he really has a fan club. I don't care about him and even don't give a heck every time he was here to celebrate some activities and events like the school festival. But who cares? I don't want to meet him especially now that someone used our names in this mischievous prank.

"Still Ashh I don't know that guy!" I protested. We went to the main gate and she kept on congratulating me saying how lucky I was to have that whoever guy in an umpteenth time.

"Anyway, the other language was Portuguese. He's half Brazilian, Hilary. If I'm not mistaken, he was trying to say 'Lay a finger on her and you're dead' so cute, isn't he?"

I put my palm on my face. I give up.

------

 Sorry for this short update. I'm kinda busy today but hope this chapter gave you an excitement for the next chapter. Cheers everyone!

Next chapter: Announcement Thingy (Part II)

Always,

~Itsgaysee

(Gaisea)