Chapter 35: JAPAN! Here we come!

*Helllllloooooo JAPAN!*

CODY's POV

"MRS. FLORES!" I heard someone called her?? I saw Cole's face, with that, I hurriedly ran and get her passport. "Umm, that's mine. Thanks." I said to the guy who's working at the airport. The whole students staring at me and I don't give a damn. "Sorry Cody." Cole's thought.

"Okay the end, back to the business." Mr. Samson yelled.

I walked to where Cole is. "Here." as I gave her passport, Ashley's comforting her.

"I'm so sorry." she said.

"It's fine, it's fine. I handle it." I patted her.

"No Cody, it's our biggest secret, what if they have the idea about the marriage? I'm clumsy.." that gave me the urge to hug her.

"It's okay and It's my pleasure if they'll know about that, at least they will know their limit. Also, that's just small secret of ours."

I heard she left a big sigh.

"Let's go?" she nodded then I hold her hand.

HILARYOLE's POV

I left a big sigh as we walk now, we sat down and yeah, Cody is my seatmate. I closed my eyes then suddenly I felt something creepy.

I opened my right eye then saw my campusmate looking at me? They looks like hypnotizing or whatsoever.. then I found out that they not staring at ME, but Cody is. I nudged Cody and OMG!

"Cody! You're eyes! They are red as blood!" Cody closed his eyes, my classmates' noise. Well I don't care about them my all attention now is my husband who's still closing his eyes.

"Cody? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just was tired. I'll take a nap, Cole. You too, okay?" with that I think he fell asleep.

I didn't bother mysef to look at the time, I just felt my eyes too heavy so I was asleep the whole voyage? lol

Now we're all at the Japan airport and then two busses waiting us, after that we're now al amazed in the whole land escape of the mansion.Take note guys, it's MANSION, it's bigger than the usual mansion plus hotel. Really wow!

"Students!" Mr. Samson, the school principal.

"Girls, your rooms are in 2nd floor, while boys, in 3rd floor. One room per four students, okay?" Mr. Samson

"Sir! Sir!" Jorey, raising his right hand, remember? Classmate and slash Cody's friend (I guess). "Is this your mansion?"

"Yes." then we all burst "WOOOOHHHH"

"Quiet! Any question?"

"None Sir!"

"Okay, let's all take a rest. "

-------------

Sorry if my updates' late. Thanks to those still reading this and waiting for the updates.... but I noticed that some of you didn't comment or make any effort to help me out to make this story faster enough.. Guys, every author needs feedback.

Silent readers, hi! hello! please cooperate :)

By the way, Watty and I are now in one year! Yey!

Okay, sorry for the wrong grammars, I'll correct tthem when I have a time. So that is!Hope you readers like oh love my updates! Thanks soooomuch! God bless.

PS. I made a new but short story, it's one shot. 'One year' is the title. Do check it out on my profile.Thanks again!

~GAiSEA