Chapter 25: The Jerk (Part II)

*The Jerk (Part II)*

CODY’S POV

I smell that something bad might happen. After I bought cotton candy from the corner, I noticed that Cole’s missing. I started to find her, and I smell some familiar scents that I smell a long time ago and I’m not wrong, they here.

I smell Cole’s and now I know that she’s at the garden of the campus, the scent of one of them now mixing with her scent,  I immediately ran and saw her and to my surprise she’s with the guy that I longing to see before.

“LET HER GO BASTARD!” I got their attention with that I ran to my Cole and pulled her away from him. Without a sec, they’re all here. They are the ‘vampire friends’ that I told you before.

“Hey Cody, you’re mad because of that?” Vlad said. He’s the one I think who dragged Cole here.

“I think Bro, he’s totally in love.” Lloyd said.

“Really, Cody? You’re a great guy.” Ray said.

“Touch her again and you’re dead.” I warmed them.

“What’s happening here? Reunion?” Cole asked.

They laughed. “Pretty nice little girl.” Vlad said and dare to touch her again but I pulled Cole away from him.

“Vlad, could you please mind your own business.” I hissed.

“Why?” Vlad asked but I don’t mind him and continue on what I was saying.

“Okay Cole, let me introduce them to you.” as I started.

“This is Raydimir, Lloydimir, and Vladimir; they are the friends that I told you before, remember?”

“hmmm.. ah yeah!” she said with her very cheerful voice, she’s so cute.

“Cole is so cute!” Lloyd said, tsk. That’s my line.

“I know that.” I said then pulled her to the way out.

“Where you think you’re going Cody?” Vlad said as he cornered us. “And you?” Vlad winked at Cole.

“What do you want, Vlad?” I asked because I know that he really do whatever to get what he wants.

“Actually not what, it’s WHO.” This guy is so annoying! He’s totally jerk.

“Hey Bro! Stop this play now.” Ray said, he’s the elders among the three and Vlad is the youngest.

“Com’on guys, I like Hilarycole.” Vlad said and I noticed that Cole’s startled on what she heard. She grips my polo shirt.

“There’s no other way to continue this nonsense conversation, just leave us alone guys.” I said with my cold and serious voice.

After that conversation they bid goodbye, yeah they just wanted to see me and the same time, to meet my fiancée. Vlad has a crush on her SERIOUSLY. It’s from him but we’re not convince yet because that’s his sick, having a crush on someone in just a second. Enough for that.

We decided to back in the event when someone corned us AGAIN.

To be continued.

-----

Just wanted to recommend my second vampire story.

‘Do VAMPIRES Really Exist?’ just visit my profile (;

***

UPDATED GUYS!

Vote

Comment

Be my fan

~GAiSEA