Chapter 4

//hayes//

I can't believe it. He lied. He lied to me. He never meant what he said. It really never meant anything to him. He just used me. He doesn't love me. He loves her. I can't believe I acctualy trusted him. I thought he loved me but I guess he really didn't.

I was sitting in my room crying my eyes out. I still can't believe he used me. He said it meant something to him, but he then goes and has sex with someone else. But not just someone, a flippen girl. I guess I'm just to worthless for him. I'm just a waist of his time. I mean nothing to him, and I probably never will. I'm just someone he screwed with.

I shouldn't be crying about this. I'm worthless. I'm ugly. I'm a waist of money. I deserve to feel pain. I deserve to cut myself. I got off my bed, walking in my bath room. I searched through the cupboard looking for it. Where is it? Come on. Oh there it is. I reached near the back of the cupboard and pulled out a shinny metal blade. I smiled at it, placing it against my wrist. one-for how worthless you are. two-for how ugly you are. three-for how stupid you are. four-for how fat you are. five-for how skinny and boney you are. Why am I doing this you may ask? It's because he lied to me.

FLASHBACK.

I woke feeling a sharp pain in the back of my neck. I had some how been sleeping with my neck in an odd position. I remember it being rested on Nash's shoulder. That reminds me. I turned to my side but sadly Nash wasn't there. I got up to go check in all the bed rooms to see if he was there. But he wasn't. I checked the kitchen and the braai room but he wasn't there. He must have left again.

I sighed walking back to the couch and taking out my phone. I switched it on and saw that I had 10 unread messages. I ignored them and clicked on Nash's name.

From Hayes.

Where are you?

Send. I switched my phone off and put it on the side table. I all of a sudden heard a knocking sound. I looked towards the sound and saw that it was Nash's phone. He must have left it here. I picked it up reading the message. I smiled to my self, he saved me on his phone as My baby Hayes. As I excited out our messages I saw a certain name. Maddison. I clicked on her name. The minute I saw the message I dropped the phone and ran up stairs crying.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hayes you home baby? "I know that voice. It was Nash's. I emidiatly broke down in tears. I could hear loud stomps coming up the stairs, and someone opening my door. "Hayes you in h... " I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "Baby what happened? " he sat down on the floor next to me. "Dont call me that. "I snapped. He moved a little closer placing his hand on my wrists. I flinched as he touched me. "Whats wrong with you?" I was officially angry. "Whats wrong with me? No Nash. Whats wrong with you? You said that night meant something to you. But you go ahead and fuck a girl."I was sobbing, crying my eyes out. "What do you... Oh. " I was now done crying.

"Oh, that's all your going to say? Oh? " I snapped. "WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY HAYES? THAT IT MEANT SOMETHING? BECAUSE IT FUCKING NEVER!!!" I flinched as he moved closer to me. Anger was all I could see. "DO YOU REALLY THINK IT MENAT SOMETHING TO ME? GOD YOUR WAY TO UGLY. YOUR SO GOD DAMN SKINNY. YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE!!!!" and with that he punched me square in the face. I cried out in pain as his fist collided with my jaw. I looked up at him, tears running down my face. When I looked into his eyes, they wern't that lovely blue colour. They were pitch black.

He got up and left the room, slamming the door. I lay there sobbing hard. I guess it's over.