Chapter 9

//Nash//

Today Hayes and I were going home. I was kinda upset. I mean I had such a great time here. I found out Im having a child. Hayes and I went on our first date. And after our fight yesturday we had steamy sex in the hot tub. And may I just say it was amazing.

I finished loading the car, and let me note that I did it by myself. After all the sex in the hot tub Hayes's hole body got really sore which made him tired. I placed the last bag in, slamming the boot closed. I got in my side of the car and started the engine. "You ready to go home baby? " Hayes looked up at me and leaned in for a kiss. "Lets go home. " that was all I needed before heading down the road.

We've been driving for 3 hours and our next stop was an hour and a half away. I could sense some tension in the car. At the corner of my eye, I could see Hayes shifting around very uncomfortably. "Hey baby you okay? " he stopped moving and turned his attention to me. "Not really. My butt really hurts from last night.

Well shit. I knew I was good but I didn't know I was amazing. I frowned down at him. It's going to be hard sitting for 15 hours in a car while you have a sore ass. "Lay down baby. I'll massage it for you. " He looked up at me in shock. I looked down at him with a blunt face. "Just trust me baby. " he sighed, doing as I said.

He turned the seat down so that it was flat. He slowly turned over, laying on his stomach. I reached my hand out at him, starting of with a gentle rubbing at the bottom of his back. I made my way lower, until my hand was down his pants.

"Nash.. "he said uneasy.

"Shhh baby. I'm just going to make you feel good." I carried on with my movements. I ran my fingers along his hole. He whinced slightly at my touch. I rubbed softer against his hole until he finally stopped whincing. I ran my hands all over his lower region. I gave his cheeks light gestures, trying to sooth him a bit.

I could tell he was enjoying this more than he should. He was panting slightly, raising his hip's trying to feel more of me. "Nash" he let out a soft moan. I smirked at him, pulling my hand out and licking three fingers. He slide my hand back into his pants. And without a warning I slide a finger in his hole. He gasped out as I moved my finger more. Before I went further I pulled his pants down so that I have better access to his hole.

I slide my finger back in adding another. "Mmmm Nash. "he moaned out. Fuck his making me so hard. I teased him a bit by slowing my pace down. "Nash!!. Go faster please. It feels so good. " I smirked at how horny I make him. He was a squirming mess. Moaning and panting as my fingers kept hitting his prostate. "OH NASH YESS RIGHT THERE AHHH. " I quickened my pace even more. I could tell he was reaching his peak because his body tensed up and he kept bucking his ass into my finger. "Im so close. " I started pumping harder in him. Making sure I hit his spot. "Cum for me baby. " that was all I had to say for him to cum. "NASSHHHH!" I moved my finger in and out until he rode out his high. His eyes slowly drifted close and soft snores came out his mouth.

I smiled down at him. He was perfect. I can't wait until our little boy or girl comes. I'm going to hold him or her in my arms and tell them cute little things. It would be difficult if it were a boy, knowing his probably going to be like me his obviously going to get in a lot of fights. But what if it's a girl? I would have to chase all the guys away. She's probably going to be beautiful just like Hayes. Oh Hayes. My beautiful boyfriend. How wonderful our life is going to be together. No matter how old we get or how much he won't like it I'm going to kiss him in front of the fans. I'm going to make love to him every night, I'm going to say I love you. And mostly, I'm going to protect him. If anything happened to him I don't know how I would live. I'd rather die than live a life knowing his gone.

I had only realised now that I had zoned out while I was driving. I looked at Hayes and he was still sleeping. God he is so beautiful even when his sleeping. How I want to just hold him in m... My thoughts we're cut short when I heard a loud horn. I turned my attention back to the road but before I could see anything, there was a loud crash.

And then it all went black.