Chapter 26

//Hamilton//

I miss him. I fucking miss him. And that day Anne said he was here was the day i thought I would be happy again but when I saw no one there I was absolutely crushed. I just want my dad back. Its been five years already. I just wish we had more time. I wanted him to teach me more things but its too late. His gone.

Ever since the day he died my world has been crushed. I lost a lot of close family. I lost many friends. I lost my dad. And I even lost the love of my life. All because of how I treated Braiyln. I verbally hurt him. I even punched him. I laid a fucking hand on him when I promised I would never hurt him.

And now we have lost contact with everyone. Except for Grandpa and Uncle Will. Due to that I became best friends with Johnson. He is Will and Sierras son. I have also become really close with everyone else's kids beacsue they go to my school but I feel that Johnson and I are closer.

I can't deny that there is something going on with him and my sister. I don't like it but I want the best for them. There will be times where I have to beat the shit out of Johnson because I promised my dad I would protect Anne along side him. But that was the day he died so I have to do it myself. I also have to protect Dad.

Ever since Papa left hayes has been shutting everyone out. That was until Goerge came. Ever since George has been around Hayes has never stopped smiling. To be honest I think hayes forgot about Nash. And that kills me because for some stupid reason I have the feeling that Papa is still here. So I am making it my job to get rid of George.

I sighed deeply as I went through my timeline on Facebook. There were some tweets saying 'We still miss you Nash' and so forth. I still can't believe his gone. Just come back. I know you are some where!

"I'm here son." I heard a faint voice. I shot up in fright. I looked around my room but there was no one.

"Who's there?" I asked continuing to look around. I sighed again returning back to my screen. I gasped loudly as I saw what was written. Without even knowing Johnson came barging in my room.

"Dude why the hell would you write this." He asked. He was annoyed. I gave him a stern look and punched him in the arm. He yelped in pain.

"I didn't." I replied.

"Then who did." He asked.

"Who do u think?" Replied a voice. At this point we both jumped in fright. And there written on the screen was his name. I gasped even louder than before.

-------------------------------------------------------

//Nash//

God he looks so beautiful. So breath taking. With those perfect eyebrows, long gorgeous eye lashes, cute little nose. And his soft, plump lips. Oh I would die to kiss them one last time. I just want to feel those sweet angelic lips on mine.

And to feel his smooth, gorgeous skin against mine as we make sweet love. I just want to hold him in my arms as we watch a scary movie. Have him cuddle into me when he gets scared. Oh how I want to take him on a date. We can have a wonderful picnic under the stars. And maybe swim in our birthday suits in the river.

I want to be able to go on an adventure with him. I want to be able to find new parts of the earth and make it our secret place. I want to visit and make love in every single country. I want to be able to walk down the isle with him again and again. Just to re live the feeling of knowing that he is now mine forever.

I want to be able to tell him I love him just one more time. Just to let him know I truly do. If the last thing I could do on earth was tell him I love him, I would. I just want to be able to go up to him and cuddle, but I can't because I will just go right through him.

I suddenly shot my head up as I heard the sound of Hamilton gasping. I quickly ran to his room to check if he was okay. He surely was because he just walked out the room. But.....he was crying? Why would he be crying.

I ran inside his room to check what happened but there was nothing. Every thing seemed to be fine. I was about to exit when I heard typing on a keyboard. I slowly turned around and gasped as I saw the computer keys moving. I ran up to the screen and read it. I immediately ran out the room in fear. There is something in this house because I know for a fact I was with Hayes when that was written.

What was written on the screen was "Hello son its your dad, its Nash." And the last one that was written when I was there was "I'm coming for your precious little hayes". I'm not the only spirit in this house.