Chapter 20

Okay so this is a huge time skip. Hayes is 29 Nash is 31 and the twins are fourteen. Brayln is turning fourteen. So practiaclly I was going to end this story at twenty chapters and then make a book two but I decided to actually put book two in this one. So the plot for book two was that Hamilton and Ryan start to develop feelings for one another and yada yada yada. Once I'm done with this book I might make a book two. So this book will probably end at chapter 25 or more and then I'll make another. So this one is acctualy going to be in Hamilton's pov. Pretend that's Hamilton up there ^^^^^ with Dillon and Sam's new baby. Her name is Scarlett Wilkinson.

//Hamilton//

Shit what am I going to do? I'm going to be in deep shit if my parents find out. Especially if my papa finds out. He may seem nice and all but when it comes to responsibility.... well his strickt on it.

I had finally finished school and I was now walking home. I was a little scared to walk through the door. For all I know my dad could have found out but what if Papa found out? I stepped in side the surprisingly quiet house. He must not be home?. Oh but boy was I wrong.

"Hamilton! You better explain yourself!" and there it is. Luckily it wasn't Papa. But I was still scared though. Dad can also be intimidating from time to time. I just smiled at him trying to act innocent. "You better hope Nash doesn't find out. " he said.

"Hope I don't find out what? " shit shit shit. No I can't tell him, he'll take away football and trust me I love football. Maybe I should just tell him. Lying to him won't get me far. So might as well.

"Papa please don't hate me but... I slept with someone. " I said. He had a blank expression on his face. That scared the shit out of me. Whenever he has that look on his face you know his going to pounce soon.

"Boy you better get your ass up those stairs before I come over there and whipp it. " he said while gritting his teeth. I hurried up stairs knowing that if I didn't I wouldnt live to see tomorrow. He always says his going to whipp me but he obviously won't. It's just something he tends to say when his mad. I just hope he won't be mad at me forever. I mean- I look up to my dad and knowing that he hates me will just kill me inside.

"Hammy Bear? " I heard a voice. It sounded a little scared. I looked over to see my sister in my door way.

"Whats wrong Annie?" I asked. She came and sat down next to me on the bed. This may seem wierd since we are two teens but when it comes to my sister there is no doubt I would beat a bitch up. She is a very soft emotional person which means she gets upset easily. And whenever she is upset she comes to me.

"Daddy and Papa are fighting again. " she sobbed out. I emediatly engulfed her in a hug. She gets most upset when Dad and Papa fight. It just kills me to see her like this.

"Its going to be alright. "

----------------------------------------

//Nash//

I can't believe it. My own fucken son had sex and his only fourteen. Who the hell raised him because I know for a fact I did not. I just can't believe it. I would expect better from him. I mean sure his the most popular guy at his school but that still gives him no right to have sex at any age.

"Baby stop stressing out. " Hayes said. Stressing out? Is he serious? We just found out that our son had sex and his fine with it. That's complete bull shit.

"I don't believe this. YOUR FUCKING FINE WITH OUR SON BEING A MAN WHORE? " I yelled out. He emediatly gasped at my choice of words.

"Our son is not a man whore he just made a mistake!" he deffended.

"Yeah well maybe Hamilton was a mistake. " shit. What have I just done. Hayes had slight tears brimming his eyes. His lip trembled as he shook his head.

"Don't you dare come near me again! " and with that he left. Before I could apologize.

_______________________

Sorry they keep getting shorter. I'm just trying to fit in more chapters. I love you guys so much. Thank you for 1.4k reads and a hundred and thirty something likes. You all are the llama. Love you my llamas.