Chapter 12 part 2

//hayes//

"Your pregnant? " I asked Cam. He nodded uneasily, it was as if he thought I would hate him. Well he was wrong. I'm pregnant so there is nothing wrong with him being pregnant. "Congrats guys! " I yelled excitedly. I ran up to Cameron and gave him a hug. He just let out a sigh of relief.

"Well I should probably go call Nash. His going to beat the shit out of that guy when he finds out. " Aaron spoke up. He pulled out his phone and dialled Nash's number. No he can't call Nash. I said I never want to see him again. Seeing him will just hurt me even more. Just thinking of seeing him made me cry. "No you c... "

"Hey Aaron. What's wrong? " It was too late. He already had Nash on the phone.

"Dude you need to come over to my place. It's urgent. " the line went silent for a while until Nash spoke up.

"Im outside your place already. " Oh no. I can't see him. Not after what happened with him. And especially not after what happened at the ally.

Aaron ran up to the door and opened it. And in came Nash looking fine considering we just broke up. His eyes emediatly locked with mine causing tension in the room. I could feel the small tears trickeling down my face. I didn't even try and keep it in. I needed him to know how much he hurt me. "Baby let me.. "

"No Nash. You cheated on me. There is nothing left to say. " I cried out. Letting more steamy tears trickle down my face.
"Hold up he cheated on you? " Aaron spoke up, obviously confused.

"Yes with that Jenner chick. " I replied. All of a sudden Aaron burst out laughing. Is he serious. Now is not the time to laugh. I gave him a deadly glare but he just kept on laughing.

"Oh god Hayes. They never kissed. It was just an edited picture. Nash never cheated on you." Wait what. He never cheated. So I was wrong. I looked towards him asking if it's true. He just nodded, guilt written on his face. I gasped slightly. I darted my eyes towards Cam and Aaron, giving them the 'can you please leave' look. They both nodded leaving us alone.

"Nash I'm so sorry." I chocked out. I ran up to him and into his arms. I was a sobbing mess but I didn't care. I had my Nashy back. "Shh baby it's okay. Just know that I would never cheat on you. You are the only one for me. " I looked up at him. He wiped the tears from my eyes and placed a gentle kiss on my lip's.

"Now what exactly did Aaron mean when he said it's ergunt? " Oh crap. Should I tell him..... of course I should tell him. His my boyfriend. "Well uhhh.... "

"Uhhh what? Tell me baby. " he nagged. I sighed, letting out a shaky breath.

"When I left the house, I started walking and I ended up in an ally way. I then was about to leave when all of a sudden this g-guy picked me up and sh-shoved me against the wall. He started unbuckling his pants - Nash was practically fuming. He had steam coming out his ears and he was squeezing my hand- once he finished pulling his pants down, he then pulled mine down. - Nash began clenching his fists, his breathing became heavier- I tried to protect the baby. He then...he then pushed in me-before I could continue Nash slammed his fist into the wall, leaving a huge hole- baby I'm okay I'm.... "

"Did he go all the way? " Nash asked. He turned around facing me. He was no longer mad, he was pissed. "He didn't really do anything. Aaron came before it got worse. " Nash just stood there slamming his fist into the wall.

"Nash please stop. Your scaring me. " I whimpered slightly. His facial expression softened as he heard how fragile I sounded. He turned back to me with a look of sympathy. He held is arms out, and I didn't hesitate to run into them.

"I love you Nash"

"I love you too Hayes....and you too little fela. " he said planting a kiss on the baby bump.
______________________

//Jack J//

"That was amazing. " I said as Jack pulled out of me. He fell down next to me, panting slightly.

"Indeed it was. " he said. He propped himself up on his one arm while his other arm was caressing my body. His eyes darted from mine, to my lip's and down my hole body. And then it locked with my own eyes once again. "Your so beautiful baby. How did I ever end up with such an angel like you? " he planted gentle kisses all over my body. I couldnt help the deep shade of red that appeared on my cheeks.

"I want to try for a baby. " I said wishing that I could take it back. Jack stopped what he was doing and looked up at me with a serious face. I shouldnt have said that. He hates me now. His going to leave me. I let out a silent whimper as he kept quiet. He slowly moved up until our nose's we're touching.

"Then let's give it a try. I'm your fiance baby. It's about time you mention the hole give it a try thing. I have been waiting for a long time. " he said while a smile formed on his face. I smiled back at him.

"You ready for round two baby? " he asked. Instead of answering I flipped us over so that I was on top. And without a warning, I lined him with my entrance and pushed down on his member.

_________________

This chick was speaking some Carean shit and I was like Eskees?! And yeah.

Fact about me: I have a sister her name is Taylor. And she is literally the shit like-you don't even get it. Go follow her. Read and vote on her story. lukeseyestho