Chapter 1

( I'm we it ting all the chapters. And I might post them all at once because if I don't it won't allow me to post. So enjoy. And please comment and maybe even like if you want. )

//hayes//

I wish he knew. Knew how happy he made me feel. How being with him made me go crazy. But of course he can't. It will ruin it all. But maybe he does love me back in that way. There is no way we could be together.

I sat in my room staring outside at the beautiful night sky, admiring it's wonderful colours. I was waiting for Nash to get home. He went out to to this party with Taylor. I didn't want him to go those. There were going to be so many girls at the party, which meant he could end up with one of them.

I heard the opening and closing of a door. I got up of my bed and walked down the stairs, careful not to wake up anyone. I turned my head towards the door and saw no one there. I made my way into the Braai room. No one. I then made my way into the kitchen across the braai room. And there stood Nash snacking on chips. I stood at the door way admiring his perfection.

He must of noticed because he smirked, winking at me. I blushed like crazy, trying my best to hide it by looking down. "Awww is little Hayes blushing? " I covered my face with my hands, nodding slowly. I could hear footsteps making it's way to where I was standing. I slowly removed my hands from my face. There in front of me stood Nash Grier, only an inch away from me. "Its good to know I have that effect on you. " he said sedductivly. He inched even closer to me, his hot breath faning my lip's. He moved one last inch, closing the space between us.

And in that moment the world stopped, nothing else mattered but this moment in time. Our lip's moved perfectly in sync, as if it were a puzzle peace that had been put together. I smiled into the kiss,pulling slightly at the ends of his hair. His hands were roaming all over my body, touching all the right places. I couldn't help but moan when his hand brushed along my crotch area. He licked my bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. I gladly allowed access, letting him explore my mouth. I let out a high pitch moan as he rubbed our hard on's together.

"Lets take this up stairs baby." He said. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist while his hands were gripping my butt firmly. He slowly made his way up stairs and into his room. He placed me down on the bed. He walked out the room, leaving me confused and horny. He then came back with a condom and a bottle of lube in his hands.

And let's just say I'm no longer a virgin.

.,.,.,..,,.,.,....,..,.,.,...,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,,.,.,.,.,.,..
First chapter. Sorry it's short. Will try and make longer. Please like and comment.

Fact about me: favourite singer of all time. Ariana Hrande. She has been my fav since 2011.