Chapter 10

//Nash//

I woke up feeling a tremendous pain in my back. I whinced slightly shutting my eyes. I re-opened them only to be met by white walls. I looked around in confusion. I shot up ignoring the pain in my back. I was in a hospital. My hole family was here. And then everything started coming back. Hayes falling a sleep, me day dreaming, the guy honking at me and then the..... The crash. Holly shot we were in a crash.

"Oh Nash. Your awake. " some nurse looking lady said walking up to me.

"Wheres Hayes? Is he all right? I need to see him!! " the nurse tried calming me down but it didn't work

"Look young man Im sorry but they are still trying to revive him. "my heart literally shattered into a million pieces. They are trying to revive him which means his going to die. No he can't die I need him. He can't leave me. I won't let him leave me. "What room is he in? "

"Nash sweetie just calm do.... " I cut my mother off.

"No! What fucking room is he in? "I asked raising my voice. The nurse sighed giving up. "His in room 133." and with that I jumped off the bed, running out the room. I made my way into the hallway looking for 133. Come on 129; 130. I must be close. 131; 132. There it is, room 133. I stood in front of the door just staring at it. There is no way I can prepare myself for what's behind that door. For all I know he could be gone. He could have been taken away from me and it's all my fault. God Nash, happy thoughts. I placed my hand on the door handle, hesitantly opening the door.

When I stepped inside I was surprised with what I saw. Hayes looked fine. Besides all the scratches and wounds, he looked pretty alive to me. Maybe the nurse was wrong. I got all worked up for nothing. Thanks dumb ass nurse. Once he saw me he broke into a huge smile. I ran up to him gently holding him in my arms. We both sobbed quietly in each others arms. This just felt so perfect, holding him in my arms. I can't imagine what it would be like if I walked inside this room to find that they couldn't revive him. The tears started falling harder. Happy thoughts remember. Hayes is fine.

I pulled away placing a gentle kiss on his cracked lip's. Oh how I would miss waking up to these beautiful lip's on mine if he we're gone. "Im so sorry baby. I'm so sorry I put us through this. I put you through this. The nurse told me they were trying to revive you. I was so scared. So scared that I would lose you. That they would take you away from me. That you would leave me." by now we were both a crying mess. He pulled my face up so that our nose's we're touching. He placed a gentle sweet kiss on my lip's. He pulled away placing his for head on mine. "I will never leave you." I smiled down at him.

"Are we disturbing something? " I shot my head in the direction of the door and there stood Jack and Jack. I shook my head allowing them to come in. Jack Johnson ran up to Hayes, engulfing him in a hug. I turned my head towards Gilinsky and saw that he had tear stains. I gave him a small smile and made my way to him. "Hey bro th...." before I could finish he surprised me by engulfing me in the biggest hug ever. "I thought I lost you bro." I could sense the tears that were falling down his face. I hugged him even tighter trying to comfort him. We pulled away after a few minutes. "Hey Hayes. You okay? " Gilinsky asked. Hayes gave him a small smile and nodded.

"Wow for people who just got in a car accident you sure don't look like you were in one. " we all snapped our heads to the door and there stood Taylor and Shawn. I smiled walking over to them. I gave Shawn a small hug and a kiss on the cheek. Taylor came up to me and gave me one of his famous bear hugs. I hugged him back pulling away after a few minutes. He walked over to Gilinsky and gave him a bro hug. And After a few minutes the hole crew showed up. Sam; Nate; Kenny; Carter; Cameron; Aaron; Mathew; Marcus; Cody; Dillon; Will; Sierra(camerons sister). And it was great.

We found out that they were all dating. Nate and Kenny we're dating. Sam and Dillon we're dating. Carter and Mathew we're dating. Will and Sierra we're dating. Aaron and Cameron we're dating. And to my surprise Marcus and Cody were dating. It wasn't that wired for me that they were brothers and dating cause the same goes for me and Hayes. We all had a great time talking and so forth. It would be hard to believe if I told a stranger that we had gotten in a car crash. They would deffinatley not believe me.

I'm just glad that Hayes and the baby are alright. I would not be able to live if I found out one of them died. If Hayes died there would be no purpose in life. I would definitely not move on, there is no one that could compare to Hayes. If Hayes died I would consider killing myself.

......................

Fact about me: i hate picking favourites but ny fav from Magcon is either Taylor or Aaron. I love them all to bits tho. and i also like Nate alot.his adorable.