Chapter 30

Ya'll I'm back. I decided to continue with this story but to start over again from where Hayes and Nash had just got married. If you don't understand stand just comment and I will explain.

|Hayes|

I couldn't be more happier. I had recently been married to the love of my life. It's only been 24 hours since the marriage but I've fallen deeper for Nash, if that's even possible.

I would never be able to explain how thrilled and happy I am to be able to call him mine but officially. We know gay marriage isn't legal yet but fuck it. Love is love and no matter what you do to try and stop it, we will always be happy with each other. I mean, gay isn't a disease or sickness, it's not some faze I'm going to eventually over come. It's something to be proud of and to except.

"This is the last call for the flight to Paris. Please may all passengers board the plain. " my thoughts were cut short when Nash had firmly grabbed my hand making sure I don't get lost in the crowd before pulling me to the entrance.

Nash handed in our tickets and lead me the way to the boarding of the plain. We were currently on our way to our honeymoon destination. We had left the kids with Nate and Sammy.

"Sit down, ill be back, just need the toilet. " Nash had let go of my hand and made his way to the bathroom.

I sat there dumbfounded. For the past week or so Nash has been acting strange, like I know that it was soon going to be our wedding but still he seemed uneasy. But after the wedding which is now, he has been quieter than ever. He barely said a word to me on our way here. It's kind of upsetting me.

What if he no longer wants to be with me?

What if he found someone better?

There could be many reasonable answers as to why he is acting like this but I couldn't pit my finger on one.

Without even realising I had shed a few tears. Nash had walked out the bathroom and noticed my tear stained face. A look of concern and worry was written all his face. There was another expression that I couldn't quite capture but I'm sure it was guilt.

Nash came to his seat crossing over me to get to the window side. All he did was sit down. He just sat down not even seeming to care that I was crying. He plugged in his earphones and blasted music.

But what hurt me the most was that he flinched away when I tried to touch him.

We were supposed to be a newly married couple making their way to their honeymoon destination and having the times of their lives.

But this was the complete opposite.

For the rest of the plain ride I sat there sobbing.

-----

After about 3 hours Nash and I had reached our hotel. I barged through the room doors throwing my suitcase to who knows where and made my way to the bathroom.

"Hey what the hell? What's wrong babe? " I rolled my eyes, laughing coldly. I just glared at him.

"Baby what's.. "

"oh so now you think you can talk to me? "

He stared at me with the most confused look.

"Don't give me that bull shit Nash. You knew I was crying on that plain and you didn't do shit. You flinched when I tried to fucking touch you!"

His face suddenly fell and a look of hurt and guilt was spread across his face.

"Nash. Baby just please tell me what's wrong. " I moved forward, trying to hold his hand but he moved back.

"I can't." he said almost to soft for me to hear.

"Yes you can. " I decided to encourage.
"No I can't. " his voice became a little louder.

"Yes you c.... "

"I cheated on you. "

I'm back my babes. I saw how much you guys enjoyed my book and it warmed my heart. Okay so I decided that Dillon will not be in this book and that Sam and Nate are together.