New story?

What's up everyone
Its your girl JB

I am so sorry but this is not a post. I have decided to start a new story. It is a Briana fanfic. It is Ariana Grande and Brian Nicholson. For those of u who don't know who Brian Nicholson is I suggest u search him. He is one of Ariana's dancers. He is a twin and is the one with the birds tattoo.

So this fanfic will be about Ariana is FBI agent and is a hard and dedicated worker. She is sent on an asighnment to hunt down a drug dealer. But not alone. She is told that she will be given a 'partner' to work with. And his name is Brian. He seems a bit doggy with his tattoos but Ariana soon finds out that he is a great guy. Or so she thinks.

After a while of trying Brian finally unlocks Ariana's good side and leads her to the world of bad where she almost gets arrested. He eventually shows her the fun in life. They start to develop feelings for one another until Ariana finds out the truth beneath his lies.

It will be called Falling For The Liar.The chapters in it will be a little shirt cause I want the story to be long.

I am so sorry this isn't a post. I will try and post tomorrow but pls check out my new book. I will be posting it in two days time. Love u guys so so so much