Chapter 17

//Nash//

"Nash-Nash"

"Nash wake up! "

"Nash!" I shot up from out the bed. I was sweating and crying. I engulfed Hayes in the biggest hug when he appeared in my vision. God it was just a dream. It was all just a dream. The baby didn't die. Wait. I shot my head to Hayes's stomach and to my relief the baby was there. I sighed holding onto him tightly. I could hear his quiet sobs.

"Baby why are you crying? " I asked. I pulled back from the hug and looked in his eyes.

"Its just you scared me. I thought something was happening to you. " I chuckled quietly at his cuteness. I planted a gentle kiss on his forhead.

"Do you wanna talk about your dream? " Hayes asked. Should I? Maybe I should. I don't know.. it's a tough topic to talk about. Maybe another time.

"Not right now baby. Maybe another time. Okay? " I said. He nodded his head and laid back down. Me joining. For a while we just laid there in complete silince. It was nice. Comforting too. In the corner of my eye I could see him staring at me. When he saw I noticed, he blushed. His so cute.

"Nash..... I wanna get our own apartment. I mean the baby's due in 3 weeks and we need a house, a place that can fit three people in. " Hayes said. I turned to my side so that I was facing him. He looked up at me with those famous puppy dog eyes. I chuckled slightly.

"Ill think about it. " I said. He smiled widely. I smiled back. He was right. We do need a bigger house. An actual house. Were expecting a baby soon and a one room apartment won't do. So maybe tomorrow we could go shopping. House shopping.

"Nash!! " I shot up. I looked around and noticed that Hayes was gone. When did he leave? I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. Hayes was standing in front of the mirror crying. "Baby what's wrong? " I asked. I ran up to him and hugged him from the back.

"Im-im fat. I'm fat Nash. " he cried out. I sighed heavily. I picked him up and placed him on the sink. I walked out the bathrrom and into our normal room. I went through the drawers until I found what I needed. I walked back to Hayes and held up the picture of the baby.

"Baby do you see that? That's a baby. And it's inside you. Your not fat Hayes your just carrying a baby. " I explained. His crying died down and a slight smile formed on his face. I walked up to him and placed a kiss on the baby bump.

"I love you Nash"

"I love you Hayes and you too little bud."

_________________________

"Oh I like this one" Hayes said. He walked around the big room and smiled at it. We were currently house shopping. We've been to atleast ten and I feel like this is the right one. It's big and very roomy. It was perfect if I say so myself. And clearly Hayes liked it too.

"We'll take it. " I said to the lady. She nodded and walked off with her clip board. I walked up to Hayes and rapped my arms around his waist. "You wanna go to Starbucks? " I asked. He nodded excitedly. I lead us to the car and drove off.

When we got there I walked up to the counter and told Hayes to go find us a table. When I finally reached the front I saw someone I had never thought I would see again. The girl I fell in love with two years ago.

"Nash? "

"Lianne? " I asked. What the hell was she doing at Starbucks? What the hell was she doing in North Carolina. She left this place. She left me. God Nash. You have a fucking boyfriend.

"What are you doing here? " I asked. I ran a hand through my hair.

"Nash.....i came back, for you. " she said said. No. No no no. I can't let her get to me. I can't fall in love with her again. But she's so beautiful. No Nash stop it. She left you. Your better off without her.

"Lianne stop this... " before I could process what was going on I felt her lip's on mine. Her soft gentle lip's pressed up against mine. This feels so right. Sparks flew all through my body as our lip's moved in sync. This is so perfect.

"Nash?" I heard someone cry out. I pulled away emidiatly regretting what I had just done. When I looked to the side I saw Hayes running away crying. I tried calling out for him bit he wouldn't budge.

God what have I done?

//Hayes//

Why why why? Why would he do that to me? And with his ex. God I'm such an idiot. How could I let this happen? And the worst part is that it's not the first time. See Nash has cheated on me before. Twice. It was at a party. I wasn't there tho. I was at home. I found out when Nash walked through the door making out with a girl. They went upstairs and I could hear them the hole night. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.

I can't do this anymore. I can't stand the pain he keeps giving me. I hate the fact that I want to hate him but can't. I hate the fact that I want to forgive him for what he just did. I'm weak without him. I'm nothing without him. And it's sad to think of it. To think about a life without Nash. Maybe I should just forgive him and try to forget it happened. Should I? Maybe I should. I'm nothing without. I need him.

I got up and made my way back to Starbucks. I stepped inside and looked around for Nash. I sighed in relief when I saw him in the back... with her. I practically gagged when I saw her flirting with him. Good luck honey. His mine. I walked up to there table tapping Nash on his shoulder.

"Haye... "

"I forgive you. " I blurted out.

"Hayes listen.. "

"No Nash I forgive you. Really"

"Thats the thing Hayes. I'm still in love with Lianne." before I could let him finish breaking my heart I ran out the shop. Not looking back.

___________________

Bish there is some crazy shit going on. How mother fucking dare Nash fucking Grier.