Chapter 25

//Nash//

I can't believe it. I still cant believe it. My baby girl saw me. She actually looked right at me. My big girl was the only one that saw me. I mean its no surprise considering she tends to see things.

It all started when she was five. It was a regular night and we had just put the twins to bed. Hayes and I were about to get it on when we suddenly heard talking. I went to go check on her and saw that she was hiding under the covers. I rubbed her arm through the blanket and told her that there was no one under the bed, but when I looked under the bed I saw Annebell. And that minute I knew there was someone on her bed and I touched it.

Goodness me. I can't believe my baby girl has grown up. I shead a small tear as I looked at the pictures of her, hayes, Hamilton and some other guy. It wasn't George though. The guy was around her age and wore a neckles exactly like Hamiltons. Maybe its.... Johnson Grier. (Will and Sierras child)

Speaking of George, I still can't believe Hayes found another lover. I mean I know it must be hard to loose the one you love, but it just hurts to see him in someone else's arms. That should be me. God what do I have to do to become human again!?

"You have to earn it." Replied a voice. I jumped in fright, almost falling off the bed.

"You have to make everyone in this house see you." Said the voice again. I turned around and saw black Jesus standing in Anne's door way.

"But how?" I asked. He just shrugged and left. This is going to be impossible. I might never see my family.

C'mon. I just have to think of a way for them to see me. Maybe I can show signs and spell my name. Yes. They will defiantly believe its me.

-----------------------------

Sorry its short. It is just a filler. Omg 6 000 reads. Thank u so much ❤