Chapter 13

//Nash//

I woke up next to my beautiful boyfriend. I couldnt help but just stare at him. It's sounds creepy I know, but if you have a boyfriend as sexy as Hayes you just can't resist.

I took in his beautiful features. I just loved the way his hair was so long and how his eyelashes made his eyes stand out. I loved his cute little nose and those soft lip's of his. Oh how I could kiss him all day. I loved how he had such cute chubby cheeks. I loved how he had such a beautiful body yet he was so insecure about it. To sum it all up, I love everything about Hayes. And this baby is going to be the one who will old our family together. I just know it.

I cupped his soft cheeks in my large hands and planted a gentle kiss on his lip's. I could feel him tense up but eventually kiss back. He smiled into the kiss. I gently moved my hands down until they reached his baby bump. I rubbed small circles on the bare skin, emidiatly feeling a conection.

After 3 minutes of passionately kissing we pulled away. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face as I looked into the eyes if my boyfriend. My other half. My world.
He wrapped his arms lossely around my neck. I planted one last kiss on his lip's before taking off to the bathroom. I took a quick piss and headed back into the room.
When I walked back into the room I found Hayes crying on the bed. I quickly ran up to him. "Baby whats wrong? " I asked as I rubbed circles on his back. "Im-im hungry" he replied. I tried my best not to laugh, knowing that if I did all hell would break loose.

I took his hand in mine and we walked down the stairs. We made our way to the kitchen and I grabbed Hayes' hand as I opened the fridge. "So what you hungry for babe?" I asked as I looked in the fridge. He never replied. I looked down at him and he started to blush before biting his lip. "You..." he replied.

I smirked and all of a sudden I pressed him against the wall and slowly started to kiss him passionately. I heard him moan as I rubbed my crotch area against his. Things started to get heated quickly. "Should we take this to my room?" I asked as seductively as possibe. He nodded anxiously as he bit his lip. We made our way upstairs and into our shared room.

I pushed him up against the wall and began making out with him again. I left a trail of hickeys from his jaw and all the way down to his collar bone. "Your mine and mine only! " I growled. He nodded impassiontly, tugging my shirt off. I pulled at the hem of his shirt before taking it off. In no time we were only in our boxers having a heated make out session on the bed. "Nash.. " he moaned out as I bit at his right nipple. I could feel myself getting harder by the minute. I trailed my hands down his body until I reached the begining of his underwear. I slipped my hand in earning a loud moan from Hayes. I took his member in my hand and stroked it slowly. He whimpered slightly as he bucked his hip's up trying to get more. I smirked as I quickened my pace.

"Nash, I'm c-c... " he stuttered slightly. I stopped my actions, not wanting him to cum yet. I got off the bed and made my way to the bathroom. Where I found the bottle of a lube and an XL condom. I walked back in the room to find Hayes fingering himself. "Hurry up Nashy. " he whined as he quickened his pace. I pulled his finger out and replaced it with mine.

He arched his back as my finger slammed into his prostate. I added in another finger, hitting his prostate even harder. "Nash... please just fuck me already. " He moaned out. I smirked. I lubed my member up and placed some at Hayes's entrance. And without a warning I slammed into him, hitting his prostate. "FUCK NASH. DO THAT AGAIN. " he yelled out. I did as he said. I pulled out and slammed into him again. I thrusted into him at such a fast pace.

"Oh my god. Ahhh Nash. " he wrapped his legs around my waist allowing me more access. He wrapped his arms around my waist, dragging his nails along my back. I whinced slightly at the pain but it was taken over from all the pleasure. I thrusted in him at an even faster pace. A low groan slipped from my lip's as he tightened himself around me. "Shit baby. Your so tight."

"NASH I-IM CL-CLOSE. " I grabbed his length. Jerking it at the same pace as my thrusts. Hayes groped the bed sheets, bitting his teeth into the pillow. "Dont hide your moan baby. I wanna hear how good I make you feel. " and with one last thrust into his prostate, he came all over my hands. And not to soon after, I came. I pulled out of him and plopped down on the bed.

"That was so amazing. " he said breathlessly. I nodded and planted a gentle kiss on his lip's.

"Good night Nash. "

I switched off the lights and wrapped the blankets around us. "Good night Hayes. And good night to you too buddy. " I said as I gave the baby bump a gentle kiss.

______________________

I bet you guys got turned off by this chapter. Bit I tried. My friend lukeseyestho helped me with the idea.