Chapter 31

|Hayes|

"I cheated on you. "

My whole world froze. It was as if I couldn't move. My body was stiff, no emotion showing what so ever. I stood there in complete shock not believing I heard right.

I obviously couldn't have heard right. Nash would never cheat on me, he loves me.

"Y-you what? " I asked in barely a whisper tone.

"I...

"Hayes baby I'm so sorry. You know I love you so much and I really didn't mean to cheat on you. It was a big mistake angel, it will never happen..."

"Again? "I finished off for him.

"Nash I trusted you with my life... for goodness sake our children's lives, and you come here thinking that just because you cheated once I can trust you won't do it again.

Nash you don't just cheat by accident. Either you can stop it from happening or you can let it happen. "

"I know Hayes. I know there is no way I can apologize... "

"Yeah there is none. So please just stop. You've hurt me enough. I don't want to hear your lies anymore. "

He tried grabbing my hand as I made my way to the door, but I pulled away with force.

"I'm sorry Nash but I don't think I can do this right now. " that was the last thing I said before I took off my ring and ran out the hotel doors.

Once I had reached an alley way just outside the hotel, I immediately burst into loud sobs. I tried to subside it but my pain was to big to care.

Why would Nash do this to me? I thought we were in love. We are married. We have kids.... the kids. Oh my god I forgot about the kids. I need to call them.

I patted down my clothing trying to feel the bump of my phone and once I felt it I pulled it out. I dialled the familiar number and waited for an answer.

"Hello? " said a voice I was not expecting.

"Hami baby you answered the phone?"

"Dad! Yeah Uncle Sam and Nate were asleep. " I smiled finally hearing my little boys voice.

"Oh okay baby. Well why aren't you asleep? It's eleven already. "

"Oh I'm at the hospital. Uncle Aaron got in an accident at the military base. " my mouth fell wide open and I had to restrain myself from dropping my phone.

"WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? "

"You didn't ask. " I sighed in annoyance about to yell at him when he spoke again.

"Oh and Papa's on his way. " What but how? Just a minute ago we were at home... Holy shit I've been gone for three hours.

"okay baby I'm on my way. How's Braylyn holding up? "

"His good Dad just a little upset. "

"Okay babes take good care of him. Bye my boy see you soon. "

"Bye dad. "

....

Once I had finally arrived in North Carolina, I called the nearest taxi and added to be taken to the hospital.

When I arrived I ran through the doors, panting from lose of breath.

"Hi there I'm here for Aaron Carpenter. "

"Room 224" the lady said.

I rushed up the stairs, forgetting there was an elevator, and drastically searched for room 224.

I suggest in relief when I Cam face to door with room 224. I barfed in not caring to knock.

And there as I suspected lay Aaron on there hospital bed with Cameron holding his hand. Braylyn was sitting next to Hamilton who was on the couch, alongside a sleeping Anne.

Nate and Sam waved, pulling me into a hug. I turned around to see a fully grown baby bump being carried by the one and only Shawn Mendes.

"Hey! " I whisper yelled pulling him into a hug.

"Where's  your hubby? " I asked Shawn. His face paled slightly but pointed behind me.

There stood a surprisingly mature looking Taylor talking to... Nash. But Nash wasn't alone. He was standing next to a girl. And I don't just mean standing. She was in front of him, leaning back into him while he held her waist.

He used to do that with me.

My heart began to ache. I felt not even the slightest pang of jealousy but a fucking flowing river of it.

I was absolutely heart broken that he had just practically moved on when we only broke up 6 hours ago.

"Hayes? I can explain. " Nash walked forward but I kept moving back.

"Really Nash? After we just split up. I thought you lived me. Isn't that why you married me and gave me our children? Hid I hate you. " I ran out the building, tears filling my eyes.

"Hayes! " he called out.

But I was gone.