Chapter 27

//Nash//

Okay so the first person I need to see me is Goerge. I couldn't care less if he saw me or not but black Jesus said everyone must so he counts.

I stood outside his and Hayes's room pondering on what I should do. Maybe I could just open the door and close it, switch the lights off and then carve something in the door.

I pushed open the door and slammed it earning a gasp from George and....some other dude. Who is he talking to? This is my hou...never mind.

"Must be those dumb boys, we got them good though." Said George.

"Yeah they actually thought it was Nash!" Said the other guy.

Wait so they tricked the boys. The made my fucking boy cry! They are going to pay.

I angrily slammed my fist into the door leaving a huge in print of my fists.George and his dumb ass friend both shot up in fright.

"Dude there is a fucking dent in the door!" Said his friend.

"I know. How is that possible?" Asked George. Oh I'll show you!

I stood in front of there mirror and as I suspected I could see myself...and so could they. George began turning blue while his friend screamed for help.

"That's what you get for scaring my son!" I yelled scaring them both even more. And in came Hayes.

"What the hell is going on here?" yelled hayes. i glimced at the broken door. His face went red.

"His here." Whispered Goerge as he pointed at me. This is it. Its time. Hayes stared blankly at the mirror.

"Who is?" asked hayes.

"...Nash"

"Haha. Nice joke. Now get that poster off the mirror." Hayes walked up to the mirror and tried taking the 'poster' off. His face went pale when he finally realized it was actually me.

And what took me by surprise is not that he actually saw me, its the fact that he ran away. Once he finally saw me he ran away. Why would he leave?
Does he not want to see me? Is he scared?

............................

//In Hayes's room//

There he is. My beautiful husband. The guy I promised to protect with my life. The one that gave birth to my beautiful children. The one I'm fighting for.

I stood at the side of his bed admiring his beauty. He was sleeping soundly with slight tears trickling down. I layed down next to him and pretended that my hand doesn't go through him. This time it felt so real. It actually feels like I'm touching him.

"Why did you leave? " asked a small voice. What was that? Can Hayes feel my presence. Does he know my ghost is here.

He suddenly turned over and looked into my eyes. His hand gently carressed my chest.

"Why did you choose to come back now?" asked Hayes. Hang on.... I'm alive. This can't be! But before I could answer he smashed his lip's on mine.

I missed this so much. Just feeling his soft lip's against mine. Smelling his sweet vanilla esince.

Suddenly I door slammed down. A hole bunch of police men ran inside the room. I tried protecting Hayes but they grabbed my hands and put me in cuffs.

"What the hell! Let me go! " I yelled but they wouldn't listen.

"You are under arrest for which craft!" said the man. Whitch craft? Who would say that.

The men pulled me out the room and down the stairs. We had passed Goerge and he had a huge smirked on his face. That bastar!!

Sorry it's short