Short future part

Here I was, lying next to her body and all I hear is screaming.

I don't know what it is but All I remember is seeing her get stabbed right after she shot the arrow, I also remember feeling a sharp pain in my chest and hear Lydia scream both mine and my mates name.

I can't breathe, I feel a tight pain in my chest, I can't see either, it's like I can't move any part of my body and in that moment all I can think about is my family.

I don't know if I should even call them that after what they did to me, but I've always been a forgiving person.

I remember when I was younger my Uncle Kol who raised me told me to "Never forgive too easily because some day people will use my kindness against myself.

I wasn't surprised when I ran away and ran into Mikael Jr.- I mean My father's enemy's, aka the dopplebitch and her goons, I also wasn't surprised when they tried to kill me as payback for my family doings.

But of course, they have at least one nice person on their side, and her name was bonnie Bennett also known as the witch who saved me from getting killed that night.

she helped me escape, same with the person that uncle Kol compelled to drive me away from the Mikaelson's

but back to the juicy shit Uh where was I? ahhh yes Me and my mate, I could feel someone pick me up and felt my mates hand let go of mine.

My head is foggy and even tho I'm dying all I think about is my mate and if she's ok

But still I was freaking out because I couldn't move at all, but I still had one thing on my mind.

and that was one of my mates

Allison Argent.