chapter 1 (running away)

Although it hurts

Although it hurts

I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes

______________________________________________

Aurora POV

Sleeping might be one of the only things that keep me from being stressed out and having to deal with my family drama and friends' drama.

So, when my uncle Kol came into my room to wake me up, I said No and pulled the blankets over my head, but Of course he HAD to pulled them off and drag me to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair.

but that was 10 minutes ago, so now I'm watching my favorite movie IT, and can I just say Bill skarsgard is SOOOOO fine like how can someone be that good looking and playing an ugly ass but cute in some way shapeshifting clown?

While in the middle of the movie I hear my "father" yell "BE HOME IN AN HOUR, WE'RE TAKING HOPE OUT FOR BREAKFAST".

Yessssssssssss please go and take your stupid brat of a daughter out and leave your amazing child here- oh wait I'm not amazing, I'm as they put it "a spoiled brat who wants everything for herself" even Tho I ask for nothing except for food, which I barely get because hope is such a pig, she eats everything on the table she sees.

But since I have an amazing aunt and Uncle, they bring up food for me to eat and sometimes I'm not even in the mood to eat and just skipped.

Now lets get to the good part, I knew they were going out and saw this as my moment to leave this shitty hell hole, and the best part is that Marcel, Kol and Davina are helping me leave to find somewhere to go and live.

I wish they could come but then it would make it easy for the Mikaelsons to find me and them so it's only me leaving sadly......

But right now, I'm packing all the stuff I have to leave this place and I will leave letters but it's not going to be dramatic like what do you think this is? and Wattpad story?

I have everything packed and is ready to do but now I have to write the damn letters to tell them I left their sorry asses..... FUN, I grab my pen out and start writing the letters to the whole family and not each of them because that would take forever, and I don't want to waste my time on them, so I write just one letter in all.

Dear Mikaelson's

If you see this it means I have left and is never coming back, I'm sorry it has to be this way.... actually, I'm not sorry that I left, I'm sorry that you just lost one of the best people in this family who loved you even after everything you did, I'm sorry that you just lost the key to stopping the worst of bad guys coming after you, but one thing I'm not sorry of is leaving this toxic family who wanted nothing to do with me, Except my amazing uncle Kol and Amazing Aunt Davina and my Amazing brother Marcel who helped me through the worst and the best things in life, I love you guys, but as for the rest of you Mikaelsons, I love you but I also hate you and even Tho it's hard to admit it, I also love you all.... and I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough for you all, but I know I'm good enough for me and that all that matters, and I only have some words to three people and those people are, Niklaus, Hayley and Hope. First Niklaus, well I have nothing to say except that you are worse than your father and you used to say that you are and never will be anything like him, But Niklaus you are, even if you don't see it try to and understand where I'm coming from. And Hayley, you are a terrible mother and a woman, your real parent would be ashamed of you. And as for hope, I have nothing to say to you except I hope you burn in hell with cade and kai fucking parker themself, actually they deserve better than your sorry ass, first off kai is too hot for you and cade is also too hot for you so sorry not sorry but it's true, and one more thing, treat lizzie and josie good for me, they deserve better than you and deserve more than what they have, and tell them even Tho they might not like me, that they deserve a happy ending.....

Hate Aurora </3

After I was done, I put it on my bed, got my stuff and walked downstairs where Uncle Kol, Aunt Davina and Marcel were waiting for me with tears in their eyes.

"Please just go with me, please" I pleaded looking at all three of them

"I wish I could Rory, but we have to stay here" uncle Kol said. I knew it was true but I wanted them to go

"I know" I said with tears slipping out my eyes, "I have something for you three" I said giving Uncle Kol and Marcel a bracelet and Aunt Davina and Necklace.

Davina's

Kol

Marcel's

Marcel's

"When you press it, it will show you what I'm doing and if I'm alive or not" I told them

"I'll keep it forever" Aunt Davina said, "be safe kid, please" Marcel said

"I will" I said and gave them each a hug

"I compelled a guy to take you where ever you want to go" Uncle Kol said

I thanked him and gave them each a hug one last time while getting into the car.

Looking at them while saying goodbye was the hardest things, I have ever done in my 10 years of living with the Mikaelson's

"Stay safe!" they yelled, "I will" I yelled back

"I love you" I yelled at them while the guy was driving off

"I love you too" they yelled back, and that was the last thing I heard before I couldn't see them anymore.

(a couple days later after the run in with the Scooby doo gang, Because I'm lazy and cuz I can, and that's a story for another time *smirks*)

"Where to Ma'am?" the guy driving asked

"Beacon Hills California"

1136 words

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed it!