House Warming Present.

"Oh for fuck's sake," (Y/N) cursed under her breath

"What's the matter, what have you forgotten?" Renee asked, rolling her eyes.

"I don't know if I have enough orange juice and other soft drinks," (Y/N) huffed, observing the alcoholic drinks spread across the table.

"You have more than enough, and anyway, the shop is down the road if we do need anything. Stop worrying, okay?" Renee reassured, gripping on to (Y/N)'s shoulders.

Tonight was a big deal. (Y/N) had been working for the WWE since last year and had finally saved enough money to buy an apartment of her very own out of her parent's house. Somewhere to call her own. (Y/N) wanted everything to go just right, and not just because a familiar 6 foot 3 Samoan would be attending.

"Jon said that Joe was definitely coming, right?"

"Uh huh, Joe, the twins, Trin and Colby." Renee nodded as she smirked a little.

"Go finish getting ready, I have everything covered here."

"You sure?"

"Yes! Now stop fussing!"

(Y/N) shook her head as she padded across the hall to her bedroom inspecting herself in the full-length mirror.

The cream coloured pencil skirt with a slit on the left side and the lacy material underneath gave her outfit a more elegant look but didn't scream slut either. It flattered (Y/N)'s hips to a tee. To finish off the look, a lacy crop top which would balance the black and white combination; but also to show off her sizeable bust. A simple black pair of heels from Zara would complete the look. Renee had suggested applying a smokey eye look to match her attire although (Y/N) didn't want to overdo it. Just enough to catch Joe's attention.

For her hair, (Y/N) had opted for something that was cute but not over the top

For her hair, (Y/N) had opted for something that was cute but not over the top. Much to the dismay of Renee who wanted something a lot edgier, however, she had helped (Y/N) to keep the Chignon bun in place with a few hairpins and lots of hairspray.