We Got Your Back.

"Hey (Y/N), you ready to go?" Joe called to (Y/N) as she sat on the end of the bed

"I guess so," (Y/N) replied.

(Y/N) forced herself to get up and head towards the sound of Joe's voice at the hotel door.

"You okay?" Joe looked on, concerned.

"Yeah," (Y/N) lied.

"I know when something's up with you. I always know when you're upset,"

"It's not a big deal,"

"Well if it's not a big deal, you can tell me,"

"When I'm ready I will,"

"Okay cool, whenever you're ready to talk." Joe nodded, giving (Y/N)'s shoulder a rub.

(Y/N) and Joe headed downstairs to meet Jimmy in the lobby so they could all head to lunch. As soon as they both exited the lift a familiar voice could be heard.

"Yo uce, what's good!" Jimmy bellowed towards Joe.

They fist-bumped one another before going in for a hug. Jimmy tilted his head to greet (Y/N) who was a few steps behind.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Jimmy spoke.

"Hi, Jimmy," (Y/N) replied quietly with her head pointed towards the floor.

"Why are you so quiet?" Jimmy quizzed.

"I-It's nothing," (Y/N) responded.

"She wouldn't tell me so there's no point," Joe informed Jimmy, shrugging his shoulders.

"I am still here you know?" (Y/N) mumbled.

"Uh... yeah I know that, just thought I would let him know in advance. If I can't get you to talk, Jimmy definitely can't," Joe frowned.

"Will you just stop this?! I don't need this shit right now... let's just go!" (Y/N) turned on her heels and stomped off.

Joe and Jimmy looked at each other in surprise and briskly caught up with her.

"I was only joking (Y/N). Is it that time of the month or something?" Joe quizzed.

"Just because I'm not in a great mood, it doesn't mean that I'm always on my god damn period! Could you be any more of a jerk right now?!" (Y/N) spat, her voice beginning to rise.

"Hey (Y/N), calm down... I'm not the enemy, who's got you so worked up?" Joe asked, searching for an immediate response.

"Can we just get in the car and go to lunch now please?" (Y/N) shot back, glaring at Joe.

"Alright fine," he huffed back.

As they all got in the car, (Y/N) sat in the back lost in her thoughts. She hadn't been this upset for a very long time. She needed to vent, although she didn't know how to put it into words. It was only a matter of time before she confessed what was on her mind. Joe was right, he always knew when she was upset, always.