Unleash The Beast.

It was Monday night RAW and (Y/N) had just finished her match with Dana Brooke, picking up the victory

It was Monday night RAW and (Y/N) had just finished her match with Dana Brooke, picking up the victory. Her theme music echoed through the arena as she took one last look at tonight's crowd making her way backstage. The first person she began to look for was her husband, a familiar man by the name of Roman Reigns, but he was nowhere in sight. It seemed odd, he would normally wait for her in the gorilla area before heading back to the locker room together.

She began walking down the hallway and as she turned the corner, (Y/N) found herself being approached by The Miz.

"Hey (Y/N/N) nice match." he greeted.

"First of all... It's (Y/N) to you. Only my husband gets to call me (Y/N/N)," she said rolling her eyes.

"Well, I don't see your 'husband' anywhere," Mike scoffed.

"Instead of worrying about my husband, worry about your wife. Speaking of which, where is Maryse?" (Y/N) asked sarcastically, pretending to look around.

Mike's eyes shifted, "She doesn't matter right now. I've seen the way you look at me."

(Y/N) snorted, "Are you being for real?"

"Does it look like I'm laughing?" Mike questioned.

"You're either deluded or you have a death wish... or both," (Y/N) replied, giving a dismissive wave of her hands.

"Listen, no one needs to know. It can be our little secret," Mike smirked, propping his arm against the wall.

"Are you hitting on me?!" (Y/N) spat.

"Maybe I am," Mike winked.

"Ugh, as if!" (Y/N) exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

Turning around to walk in the opposite direction, Mike unexpectedly groped (Y/N).

She turned around in a flash, her hand connecting to his face as she smacked him hard.

"Don't act like you didn't like it, bitch!" Mike grumbled, clutching his face.

Looking at the opportunity in front of her, (Y/N) kicked his groin. Mike screamed in agony, falling to his knees in the process.

"You're such an asshole, Maryse is too good for you! Just wait till Joe finds out. Then you'll be sorry!"

(Y/N) stormed off, leaving Mike collapsed on the floor trying to get to his feet.

Eventually, (Y/N) was pointed in the right direction as to the location of her husband. He was getting ready for his match against Drew McIntyre. As soon as he saw his wife, he stood up, towering over her small frame.

"Hey baby girl, sorry I didn't come meet you backstage, I was called to come get ready for my match," Joe greeted (Y/N), kissing her lips softly.