Getting Married To & Going On Honeymoon With Roman Reigns.

Getting Married To & Going On Honeymoon With Roman Reigns Would Include

♥ Roman getting teary-eyed when he sees you walking down the aisle.

♥ Looking straight into your eyes when you're taking your vows, meaning every single word.

♥ He kisses your hand as he places the ring on your finger.

♥ Him kissing you passionately before the priest says "you may now kiss the bride".

♥ He constantly tells you how much he loves and appreciates you.

♥ He shows you off when you walk into your reception party.

♥ In his wedding speech, he says;"I am the luckiest man on earth to have you as my wife".

♥ He holds you closely so you can hear his heartbeat when you have your first dance; "you hear that baby? That beat's for you".

♥ Cooking for each other; candle lit dinners.

♥ He thinks your still beautiful with or without make-up.

♥ Baking together.

♥ Roman walking around the house naked, just because. "(Y/N), I know you want to do it too".

♥ He loves to bring you breakfast in bed.

♥ Getting matching tattoos.

♥ Giving each other massages.

♥ Cuddles and spooning; he likes to feel your body against his.

Lots and lots of sex.

♥ Sexting when he's away.

♥ Roman sending you sweet texts; first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

♥ Large family dinners.

♥ Weekly date nights.

♥ Planning holidays and getaways together.

♥ Roman carrying you over the threshold when you get to your hotel room.

♥ Jumping on the bed in your wedding attire.

♥ He loves to pamper you by running you baths; rose petals, candles, the works.

♥ You laugh at each other's silly jokes.

♥ He's still very protective over you, although you're married "You belong to me baby girl, no one else".

♥ He loves waking up to you every morning "Good morning princess".

♥ He pulls you onto his lap; "Come ere' baby girl".

♥ He calls you throughout the day to see how your day is going and to hear your voice.

♥ You're the only one who knows him inside-out.

♥ You have lots of private jokes, that only you and he understand.

♥ He loves the thought of having children with you; "I can't think of anyone better to be the mother of my children".

♥ He still spoils you; flowers, chocolate.

♥ Running around the house playing games.

♥ Pillow fights.

♥ You're his phone background and lock screen picture.

♥ Having a scrapbook filled with memories of the adventures you've been on.

♥ He looks at you in complete awe wondering how lucky he is to have a wife like you.

♥ He loves when you wash his hair for him; no one else is allowed to touch it but you.

♥ Having bubble baths and showers together.

♥ Buying houses together around the world.

♥ Roman reminding you the day he proposed.

♥ You getting shy when he introduces you to people as "his wife".

♥ Both of you wear your wedding rings at all times.

♥ Movies and ice-cream.

♥ He helps you with chores around the house, but you end up having too much fun.

♥ He loves to put his head on your lap as you run your fingers through his hair; "Mmm, I love when you do that baby, it's so therapeutic".

♥ He can't stay mad at you for long when you argue.

♥ He reminds you of how you first met and how it changed him forever.

♥ He always greets you by wrapping his arms around your waist, buries his head in the crook of your neck and kisses you.

♥ He'll be really thoughtful and sweet towards you when 'its that time of the month'; buying you pads/tampons if you need them; "you want anything baby girl, a massage, some ice-cream?".

♥ Play fighting until you make out.

♥ He still calls you "Baby girl, Princess".

♥ You're saved in his phone as either "Wife/Love Of My Life/Baby".

♥ Long hugs for no reason at all.

♥ He holds you close when you cry and will do anything to cheer you up; "Don't worry baby girl, you've got me".

♥ Roman sending you gifts when he's away, to let you know you're on his mind.

♥ Decorating the house during the festive holidays.

♥ Talks of getting a pet.

♥ If you're feeling insecure, he always reassures you that you're the most beautiful woman he's ever seen "(Y/N), you are perfect to me".

♥ He does puppy eyes when you're mad at him.