Hard To Get.

Joe had just arrived at the arena for Friday night Smackdown

Joe had just arrived at the arena for Friday night Smackdown. He walked backstage and was making his way to the locker room when he saw someone in the corner of his eye. He turned briefly to see (Y/N) looking up at him, blissfully unaware that she had been caught in the act.

As he made his way to the gorilla later on that night, Joe caught a glimpse of (Y/N) once again hanging around.

"Hey, Trin, who's she?" Joe asked as he tried not to seem too obvious that he was talking about (Y/N).

"That's (Y/N). She's the new make-up artist. She seems nice, you should introduce yourself after your match." Trinity suggested.

"I will," Joe replied.

After his match, all Joe could think about was how beautiful (Y/N) looked as he exited the gorilla area and couldn't help himself looking for (Y/N) as he wandered the corridors. He decided he would head back to the locker room to shower and change. The last thing he wanted was to introduce himself whilst he was sweaty.

Twenty minutes later once he had freshened up, Joe headed towards catering where to his surprise (Y/N) was sitting.

"Shit, she looks so beautiful," he thought, biting down on his lip.

He gulped and run his hand through his damp jet black hair and made his way over to the table (Y/N) was sitting at.

"Hi, I'm Joe," he started to say before (Y/N) interrupted.

"I know who you are, Mr Reigns. It's nice to finally meet you," (Y/N) responded looking up from her phone.

"I'm (Y/N but everyone calls me (Y/N/N)."

"Roman Reigns is my stage name, please call me Joe, but it's nice to meet you too (Y/N)," he replied with a small smile.

(Y/N) couldn't help but blush as she never thought that the Roman Reigns would have the slightest bit of interest talking to her.

"I'm gonna grab a plate, do you want anything?" Joe asked (Y/N).

"I'll just have a bowl of fruit please, I need to be heading back soon."

"Your wish is my command baby girl," Joe said teasingly.

This made (Y/N) giggle as no one had ever called her that before and Joe sounded so cute saying it.

"I told you everyone calls me (Y/N/N)." (Y/N) said.

"Well, I like baby girl better, if that's okay with you Miss...?"

"Miss (Y/L/N)." (Y/N) chucked placing her phone in her pocket.

"Well Miss (Y/L/N), your name would sound better if it had Anoa'i at the end of it," Joe said smirking.