Sex With Roman Reigns.

Sex With Roman Reigns Would Include

♥ Roman loves pleasuring you non-stop; fingering you and eating you out is his favourite thing to do

♥ He loves when you moan or scream his name.

Sloppy kisses.

♥ He likes to tease you, just to see how bad you want him; lining his dick against your pussy "You sure you're ready for me (Y/N)?".

♥ He likes when you dig your nails into him; knowing that he's fucking you good.

♥ He likes to suck your clit while fingering you.

♥ He'll gladly lick all your juices up; "Mm, you taste so good baby girl".

SHOWER SEX. The running water against your skin as you make out.

♥ Toys; he'd use a dildo on you, making you cum before he even gets inside you.

♥ He won't stop until your legs are shaking, you've squirted all over him and you're a blubbering mess; "Look at all the mess you made (Y/N)!"

♥ Having multiple orgasms.

DADDY KINK; "You gonna cum for Daddy?" "What's my name?!"

♥ Pulling each other's hair as your bodies collide against each other

♥ Pulling at each other's clothes whilst kissing.

♥ Laughing in between.

♥ He likes to remind you that you're his and marks you; hickeys, lovebites, cumming inside of you. He also loves sucking on your skin.

♥ He tells you that there's nobody else that can make you feel as good as he does.

HARD, slow and DEEP thrusts.

♥ He loves watching your facial expressions as he slides in and out of you.

♥ Lip biting.