Trash Talk.

"I don't understand why you have to be such an asshole about it" (Y/N) yelled at Joe

They were in the middle of a heated argument in the middle of the living room.

"What did you say to me?!" Joe growled.

"I called you an asshole, why you gonna do something about it?"

"Don't tempt me" Joe snarled back.

He stepped closer and closed the gap between himself and (Y/N). (Y/N) was lost for words.

"You ain't got a lot to say now have you, baby girl? All talk no actions."

"I... I didn't think you actually would... I'm sorry?" (Y/N) whispered as her eyes fell down to the floor.

"Sorry won't cut it baby girl... get on your knees and show Daddy just how sorry you are."

"Excuse me?" (Y/N) looked up in shock.

"Daddy told you to get on your knees" Joe ordered, his eyes fixated on (Y/N).

He took hold of (Y/N)'s head and guided it towards the growing bulge in his trousers. (Y/N) couldn't help but be turned on just a little bit. She loved it when Joe was dominant. It was so sexy. As he put his dick against (Y/N)'s face, she could feel her centre becoming increasingly wet. (Y/N) unzipped Joe's trousers before taking hold of his length and putting it straight in her mouth.

"Ohhhh shitttttt!" Joe moaned.

He threw his head back in complete pleasure.

"That's right, show Daddy just how much you love my dick in your mouth."

(Y/N) sucked and licked at Joe's length in all the right places. He tensed as he kept disappearing into her mouth inch by inch.

Eventually, the temptation was becoming too strong and the wetness in between her legs felt like it had a mind of it's own. She pushed Joe onto the sofa and straddled his lap.

"You're already wet for me baby girl..." Joe said in a low lustful tone.

(Y/N) nodded before she guided Joe's dick into her awaiting folds. They both moaned in unison as Joe entered (Y/N) fully. They waited a few moments so (Y/N)'s walls could adjust to Joe's bulge buried deep within her. As (Y/N) rocked back and forth, Joe caressed her nipples with his forefinger and thumb.

"You like when I do that baby girl?"

"Uh-huh" was all (Y/N) managed to get out before Joe took control and practically hit (Y/N)'s g-spot furiously.

"Babe, make me cum" (Y/N) whimpered.

"That's right baby, cum all over this dick"

"Who does this pussy belong to?!" Joe hissed, his thrusts becoming more harder as he picked up the pace.

"You..." (Y/N) moaned.

"What's my name?"

"You Daddy!"

"That's right and don't you forget it either!"

Without warning, Joe picked (Y/N) up and reversed the roles. They were still intertwined, but he put (Y/N) on the sofa gently. His thrusts were still hard which was becoming too much for (Y/N) to deal with.

"I..I think I'm gonna cum!" (Y/N) screamed.

She could feel the sensation building up in the bottom of her stomach as it ripped through her entire body. This only motivated Joe to go even harder as (Y/N) squirted all over him. He withdrew and bent down to lick (Y/N)'s juices.

"You taste so sweet baby girl," Joe cooed as he licked his lips.

Suddenly, (Y/N) felt Joe bite her inner thigh.

"You're mine" he whispered.

(Y/N) gasped in both pain and pleasure. She liked the idea of having hickeys that only she and Joe would be able to find. He took his time teasing her before re-entering (Y/N)'s centre; teasing her with his shaft against her core.

Both Joe and (Y/N) panted as they kept going for as long as possible. He sucked and nipped at (Y/N)'s breasts as he was beginning to feel his own climax coming. (Y/N) could feel Joe's dick twitching within her as he collapsed in a heap on top of her.

"You should talk trash more often if it ends up like this," Joe laughed.

"Maybe I should," (Y/N) nodded in agreement.