To The Rescue.

The match between (Y/N) and Maryse seemed to be going well, the fans were engaged and they even chanted "this is awesome" a few times before The Miz appeared at the top of the ramp

The match between (Y/N) and Maryse seemed to be going well, the fans were engaged and they even chanted "this is awesome" a few times before The Miz appeared at the top of the ramp. (Y/N) tried her hardest to ignore the distraction as she delivered blow after blow to Maryse with full force from her boot. In the corner of her eye, she noticed Miz make his way up on to the side of the ring in an obvious attempt to distract the referee. With the referee and (Y/N)'s back turned, Maryse suddenly rose to her feet and applied a French Kiss DDT to (Y/N), allowing Maryse to pick up the win.

However, this was simply not good enough for Maryse. After the 3-count, she began to kick a defenceless (Y/N) over and over again in her stomach. By now, The Miz had joined her in the ring, laughing uncontrollably until (Y/N) could no longer shield her face and her body became numb. Instead of exiting the ring, Miz took it upon himself to join in. The bell could be heard dinging repeatedly but this didn't deter them from leaving (Y/N) alone.

"No one's coming to save you!" Miz shouted as he pinned (Y/N)'s cheeks in between his fingers.

"I can't believe what we're seeing!" Michael Cole shouted on commentary.

Dragging (Y/N)'s limp body up, he delivered a skull crushing finale before (Y/N) fell flat on her face. The grin plastered on his face said it all. Maryse simply laughed as she watched her husband do her dirty work. Someone's theme music blasted through the arena, although (Y/N) couldn't be 100% sure as she was dipping in and out of consciousness.

What (Y/N) didn't realise was that Joe had come rushing to her aid. He had just enough time to run down the ramp to (Y/N)'s aid. His attention was now solely focused on The Miz. As medics rushed passed Joe to check on (Y/N), his eyes narrowed and his nostrils flared with anger. The Miz slowly backed up putting his hands in front of him as if he were surrendering. As The Miz's back made contact with the barrier, he realised he had nowhere to go.

Within seconds, Joe struck The Miz's face with one hard punch, making his head jerk backwards. Not allowing Miz to recover, Joe headbutted him before slapping him across the face. Pushing The Miz into the ring, Joe yelled at him to get up. He briefly looked on as the medics put (Y/N) onto a stretcher and securely strapped her. Turning his attention back on to The Miz, Joe booted him in the face. Oh, how the tables had turned.

 Oh, how the tables had turned