Date Night.

It was Friday night, date night to be exact

It was Friday night, date night to be exact. (Y/N) had been looking forward to this as Joe had been on the road for a few weeks and she just wanted him back home so they could spend some quality time together. (Y/N) had been lounging on the sofa with a cup of hot chocolate watching a re-run of Criminal Minds when her phone vibrated.

"Joe💖😍 : Hey babe, I'll be home soon. Can't wait to see you! xx

Y/N: Can't wait to see you either baby😘"

(Y/N) couldn't help but smile, she was like a lovesick puppy and Joe was her weakness. She felt like she was the luckiest girl on the planet to be with him. He was one of the most handsome men to walk the earth and she got to call him hers. The plan was to go out to dinner but (Y/N) had come down with a cold earlier in the week which had annoyed her.

They had rearranged to watch a film and order a takeaway instead. Time was getting on and (Y/N) was becoming increasingly impatient as she felt completely run down with her nose being full of cold. She decided it would be best if she called it a night and just headed to bed, that way she wouldn't be so irritable. Just as she reached the top of the stairs, she heard the keys in the lock. Being excited would be an understatement. She practically leapt back down the stairs and into Joe's open arms.

"It feels like it's been forever, I'm so happy you're home!"

"Me too baby girl, sorry I kept you waiting... had to make a pit-stop before coming back home"

"Pit stop?" (Y/N) asked curiously.

"Yeah. Seems as you're not feeling too well, I wanted to make you feel better."

Joe then exposed a bouquet of pink roses from behind his back.

"Oh my gosh baby, Thank you. You're the sweetest!"

"No problem baby girl. Whatever I can do to make you feel better. But first gimmie a kiss"

Joe swooped (Y/N) into his muscular arms before giving her a lengthy long overdue kiss. His dark brown eyes, staring straight into her soul whilst his tongue searched for hers. It made (Y/N) go weak at the knees and she felt like a teenager all over again. Joe deepened the kiss which made (Y/N) a bit unsteady.