Masked Emotions.

Joe was stood in the gorilla area as he got ready to make his entrance

Joe was stood in the gorilla area as he got ready to make his entrance. (Y/N) could see him from a distance away, licking her lips as she eyed the man she had a crush on ever since she laid eyes on him making her debut onto the main roster months ago.

He began to do a set of push-ups and as he rose to his feet, he heard a wolf whistle in the distance.

When he looked in (Y/N)'s direction, she winked at him just as his music blared through the arena. Joe shook his head before quickly making the sign of the cross and walking through the curtains to the awaiting fans, brushing off her gesture.

(Y/N) let out a harsh breath before walking away, certain no one had seen her. Making her way towards catering, (Y/N) bumped into Trinity also known as Naomi to the WWE Universe.

"Hey girl," Trinity greeted.

"Um, hey," (Y/N) replied, now speeding up her strides.

"You in a hurry?" Trinity questioned, her eyebrows raised.

"I'm starving, so kind of." (Y/N) lied.

"Hm, mind if I join you?"

"Not at all,"

Once in catering, (Y/N) grabbed a plate and sat at a table where a monitor of the action in the ring was visible.

Joe was up against Braun Strowman. Their feud seemed to be never-ending. (Y/N) was growing tired of it and so were the fans. There were a few times (Y/N) winced at the sight of them tearing each other apart. Both were large men of course, but Braun was considerably larger so it was only natural (Y/N) to worry about Joe's well-being.

"I do hope he's okay," (Y/N) expressed.

"He'll be fine. Joe put's on a brave face regardless," Trinity replied, swallowing a mouthful of food.

"I know he does, but..."

"But what?" Trinity questioned now with a brow raised.

"What if he gets hurt really bad?" (Y/N) responded, now chewing her bottom lip.