Dr Anoa'i - Part 1.

It was to be (Y/N)'s first therapy session since her divorce, and she was nervous, to say the least

It was to be (Y/N)'s first therapy session since her divorce, and she was nervous, to say the least... She didn't know how she would react; would she break down from keeping all her emotions bottled up or would she stay calm? A friend had recommended Dr.Anoa'i, said that he was the absolute best so she thought why not? It's worth a try... especially if it meant that it would relieve some of the mental strain she had been experiencing and shutting her friend up.

As (Y/N) approached the building, she became apprehensive. Taking a large gulp, she exhaled hard to try and overcome the worried feeling, brushing it off. On the door, it read 'Dr. Joe Anoa'i - First Floor'.

As (Y/N) walked up the steps and got to the first floor she walked into the waiting room.

"Hi can I help?" a voice asked behind the desk.

"Yeah... I have an 11.30 appointment with Dr Anoa'i."

"Okay, I'll let him know you're here, please take a seat."

"Okay thank you."

(Y/N) sat down looking around the room, it was plain with plants posted in every corner. Nothing special, but just enough to make it look presentable.

(Y/N) began to twitch her fingers, it's something she had always done whenever she felt uncomfortable, a distraction technique to ease her worry.

(Y/N)'s thoughts were interrupted as a voice began speaking to her.

"Ms. (Y/L/N)?"

"Yeah, that's me..." (Y/N) replied as she stood up and made her way over to his office.

"It's lovely to meet you." Dr Anoa'i greeted her.

"You too..."

"Please come through." Dr Anoa'i shook her hand and extended his arm to show (Y/N) the way inside. His hands were enormous but yet so soft to touch.

"Please make yourself comfortable, would you like a drink? Tea, coffee?"

"Uh... no, I'm fine thank you"

"Okay, let me know if you change your mind" Dr Anoa'i smiled. His smile seemed so warm and genuine, it was enough to make anybody weak the knees.

"Okay, will do" (Y/N) laughed back.

(Y/N) sat down on the sofa before watching Dr.Anoa'i sit himself down. She was taken aback, her friend never told me how good looking Dr.Anoai was! He had a black suit on with a crisp white shirt and blue tie. His hair was also neatly tied back in a sleek bun. He didn't even look old enough to be a therapist...

"Now, tell me why you're here Ms. (Y/L/N)..."

"Please just call me (Y/N)"

"Okay... so tell me (Y/N), what brings you here?"