Just The Way You Are.

"And your winner by submission, (Y/N)!" JoJo announced through the microphone as the referee raised (Y/N)'s hand in triumph

Making her way up the ramp and her theme music blasting through the arena, (Y/N) posed with fans along the way for pictures before she finally headed behind the curtain.

"Good job out there (Y/N)," a member of production called out as she walked through the gorilla after her victory against Liv Morgan.

(Y/N) simply smiled and nodded her head. On the lookout for her husband, the infamous Roman Reigns, she headed towards catering to get a bottle of water and head back to the locker room. Walking down the hallway and nearing a corner, she overheard a conversation she wished she hadn't heard.

"That (Y/N) thinks she's so special just cause she's married to Joe," a voice grunted.

(Y/N) knew that voice, it belonged to one Dana Brooke. Neither of them was fond of one another but were cordial when they crossed paths.

"Yeah I agree, I don't know what he even sees in her anyway. He's way too handsome to be with someone like her," Charlotte sniggered back.

Dana scoffed at Charlotte's words.

"I know right?! There must be something wrong with him. She could do with losing a few pounds and he can definitely do so much better!"

They both giggled amongst themselves, unaware that (Y/N) had listened to every word.

Chewing her lip, (Y/N)'s body stiffened with anger. (Y/N) was livid at how bitchy these two women were and all for what? Because they were jealous of her and Joe's relationship? Shaking her head, she swallowed hard and put on a brave face as she took quick strides in her steps towards catering.

"Oh hey (Y/N)," Charlotte smiled, standing at the backstage make-up area where Dana was putting the finishing touches on her red lipstick.

"Hi," (Y/N) replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes in the process.

She clenched her fists into a ball and tilted her head to the side, trying hard not to punch them both in the face right there and then.

"Wonder who's got her panties in a bunch," Dana shrugged as (Y/N) was a good distance away.

"You have no idea," (Y/N) huffed in annoyance at their blatant ignorance.

As RAW wrapped up for another week, (Y/N) and Joe left together and made their way back to the hotel like they normally did although she was quiet, which wasn't like her at all.

"Babe?" Joe spoke.