01: Trusfrated

I woke up to a nose snuggling into the crook of my neck and a warm breath against my skin.

"Stop it Jimin! It tickles!" I laughed.

"But your neck is so soft." He continued breathing into my neck.

"I missed you this week, let me love you just a little bit okay?" He said and clenched his arms even tighter around my waist.

I smiled at the cozy boy I loved so much.

"So, how was the flight?" I asked.

"With Taehyung starring at me in his sleep, it could've been better." Jimin chuckled, "It's kind of traumatising actually."

I sighed, "I miss the boys."

Jimin lifted his head to look me in my eyes.

"You have me." He smiled, his voice rising sweetly at the end.

There he goes again...
He always does this...

It had been 2 months since I last had seen the guys at the airport... actually, I didn't even see them there and I really missed them... yet every time I asked Jimin if we could hang with them or if he would bring me with him to their meetings, he always made up an excuse or made it about himself...

"You have me."

"I'm sorry Princess, but we're very busy at the moment."

"Am I not enough?"

"I know you miss them, but I miss you too a lot and I love spending some alone time with you."

I knew he didn't mean it in a selfish way... but I really felt like he was being selfish. Yes, I was only with them on the tour for like 1 month, but I really did miss them a lot... especially Hoseok...

And the worst part was... I didn't even have their numbers. I had tried asking Jimin, and how that went you can imagine yourself.

"Jimiiin..." I whimpered and his smile faded.

"I know you miss them... but I just came home from a week's work trip with them..and I really missed spending time with you and you only."

I jinxed that one didn't I?

"I've missed you too." I sighed, but cracked a smile.

He tugged into me again and I couldn't help but smile. Yes, I was a little mad at him for being this selfish... but I still loved him.

"So what are your plans for the day?" I spoke.

"To cuddle with you. All day. I'm tired." He said low-voiced.

"Jimin, I have a lunch date with Soomin in.." I glanced at the alarm clock on my nightstand, "..in two hours."

"Then I'll cuddle with you for the next two hours." He mumbled, already dozing off again.

"Jimin." I said and moved a bit.

"But I'm so tired and I haven't seen you all week." He pouted, "Just one more hour?"

It's safe to say that I couldn't resist those brown puppy eyes.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes, but smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.