17: Selfish

I slept over at Soomin's house for the night.

I felt like I needed some girl comfort and not Jimin wiping my tears as I would break down telling him how my parents that obviously didn't care about me anymore.

I arrived late at Soomin's house. Around 10 pm. I took the bus as the others were eating dinner and I didn't want to bother them. I know how much they love food. 

Well... as I arrived late and Soomin and I had a lot to talk about... we didn't really get much sleep.

Her little brother even bursted into her room telling us to shut up as he couldn't hear his games apparently. It made us laugh. Her little brother even stayed and hung with us for a while. He was quite cute. It made me wish I had a sibling. He's apparently used to getting no sleep, thanks to CSGO or whatever those game teenagers play nowadays are called.

Only 2 hours later than we fell asleep, we had to get up and go to school. Soomin wasn't that tired, but I'm used to getting a good 8 hours of sleep. I was exhausted to say the least.

But to be honest... totally worth it. I had missed girl talks and I had really missed spending time alone with Soomin. 

Jimin was gonna pick me up after school and bring me home. However... I got detention again. And by the time I got out of detention, Jimin was at dance practice. Well, all the boys were. 

Guess I'll take the bus!

Rather than going home and be bored, I decided to stop by the studio. 

By the time I got there, the music was playing loud. I followed the music, still not familiar with the massive studio owned by BigHit. I got to the door the sound came from. It had a pane of glass, which I looked through and made eye contact with Sejin before quietly entering and seating myself in the back.

Jimin gave me a smile though the mirror and so did the other's. As soon as the music stopped Jimin came over and kissed my cheek.

"How was school?"

"You really want to know?" I chuckled, "Go away, I didn't come here to be a distraction." I pushed him away with a smile.

He pouted, but followed by a smile and went over to the group of boys surrounding the dance teacher or whatever she was. 

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through twitter, bored by watching them talk. When the music started again I put away my phone.

Watching them dance made me kind of jealous.

I wish I could dance like that. 

Imagine dancing, then Jimin coming in and correcting my moves, standing behind me, leading my body. How romantic right? 

Well, it would have been romantic... but I can't dance. I'm like a board when dancing. I'm very flexible, but my body doesn't move like that.

I would be an embarrassment to the dance floors.

I didn't really have any talents, now I was thinking about it...  

Jimin's heavy breathing and smell interrupted my thoughts as he sat down next to me, a bottle of water in his hand.

As he was about to drink something, he noticed my eyes on the bottle, handing it to me instead.