22: Tough girl

"Hi?" I spoke, not checking the caller ID before I picked up the phone.

"Hey Princess."

"Oh, hi Jimin." I said, trying to sound cheery.

Although we made it seem like we made up yesterday at the restaurant, we actually didn't. I wasn't mad anymore and I was pretty sure Jimin wasn't either. But we got drunk pretty quickly and didn't get the time to talk and apologize. Actually Jimin and I almost didn't speak last night. All he did every now and then was grab my hand and send me a smile. All I did? Well I tried focusing on my boyfriend next to me, but Jungkook's big aura was like a magnet and I couldn't keep my eyes or mind off him.

It was still a little awkward between Jimin and I. Well I thought it was, it didn't really sound like he thought so.

"Surprised?" He questioned, an evident confusion in his voice.

"No I just didn't check who was calling and I just woke up." I said.

"It's almost 4 and you're not up yet?" He chuckled.

"Whatever, I was tired." I scoffed but also let out a chuckle.

A silence occurred for a moment, both of us not really knowing what to say.

"So why'd you call?"

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot! My singing lesson has been extended, I'll be home late."

"Hm, okay. I'll see you later then, right?" I said, almost ending the call.

"Wait, I'm not done, there's something else!"

"Yeah?"

"I wish I could say this to your face, looking in your eyes, but you'll probably be sleeping when I get home and my voice would probably be hoarse from all the singing and-"

"Jimin, you're mumbling." I cut him off with a laugh, "What do you want to say? I have to call Soomin."

He laughed along with me.

"I just wanted to apologize about our argument the other day and apologize for yelling. I hate yelling at you and I don't know why I did it. I'm sorry Haru."

My heart warmed, a smile spreading across my face.

"Jimin it's okay, I'm sorry too."

"No but you shouldn't be-"

"I wasn't any better, just let me apologize stubborn ass."

"Hey if any of us is stubborn it's definitely you." He shot back, I could imagine his one eyebrow raising, making a wrinkle appear above.

"It's definitely you who's the most stubborn, I don't know what you're on about."

"Whatever you say Princess."

We both laughed through the phone.

"Hey, so we're okay?" His voice came out small.